Perfect Hair Collection

Teen Stabs Bully To Death On Playground

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:47pm
Bad situation for all involved and could have been avoided if the parents had been on top of things.

If one of the BHM users can go to the boys FB and see boy was a bully, his mom could have done the same.
I check my daughters FB all the time without her knowing it because my computer has an app the saves passwords. I don't care about violated her privatcy. Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Bad situation for all involved and could have been avoided if the parents had been on top of things.

If one of the BHM users can go to the boys FB and see boy was a bully, his mom could have done the same.
I check my daughters FB all the time without her knowing it because my computer has an app the saves passwords. I don't care about violated her privatcy. Stern Smile

Yes I have my son password and check his FB page.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:47pm

Hmm whats that app called, I might need it.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:57pm
There's no privacy under my roof.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:01pm
Something is not ringing true...

I would not snap a picture with someone who's tormenting me
like we're buddies...
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:47pm
http://bronx.news12.com/news/neighbors-defend-14-year-old-noel-estevez-who-is-accused-of-stabbing-classmate-timothy-crump-to-death-1.8506183

This explains the story in detail.
Im not the best at posting links.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

http://bronx.news12.com/news/neighbors-defend-14-year-old-noel-estevez-who-is-accused-of-stabbing-classmate-timothy-crump-to-death-1.8506183

This explains the story in detail.
Im not the best at posting links.

THE BRONX - Neighbors are coming to the defense of a 14-year-old accused of stabbing one of his classmates to death, claiming he was a target for bullies.

According to police, Noel Estevez stabbed Timothy Crump, also 14, multiple times in the stomach outside I.S. 117, the Joseph H. Wade Middle School, following a fight at around 3 p.m. Wednesday. The two are seen posing together in a picture taken from Estevez's Facebook page.

Neighbors say the two were once close friends, but their relationship deteriorated after a cellphone went missing.

READ MORE: Bronx Crime Stories

Marisol Perez, a longtime friend of the family, says Estevez confided in her that he was repeatedly teased about his mother, who is battling a drug problem. Perez says the teen was so depressed about the constant bullying at school that he tried to hang himself in his bedroom closet three weeks ago.

Neighbors say Estevez's father tried to get a safety transfer for his son at one point.

This does not make him a bully though!!!!Pinch

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:40pm
The person saying that the deceased was a good kid was a coach, and most likely the coach has not seen Noel be bullied. The parents should have sent him to a different school to avoid increasing his anxiety and depression. Now he is going to be in jail and someone else lost their childCry
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Hmm whats that app called, I might need it.

keylogger
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:12pm
It was a feud that ended in death. Good thing I taught my brother and cousin how to disarm folks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123