FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Teen Stabs Bully To Death On Playground

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teen Stabs Bully To Death On Playground
    Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:36pm

Teen Stabs Bully To Death On Playground
by Clutch — Jun 19, 2014
Noel Estevez (left), 14, is accused of stabbing fellow student and alleged bully Timothy Crump (right), 14, on Wednesday.

A teenage boy fatally stabbed a classmate after school Wednesday in The Bronx, authorities said.  Timothy Crump, 14, sustained several stomach wounds in the attack by Noel Estevez, who was wielding a kitchen knife, police said. Friends said Noel, also 14, had been relentlessly bullied by Timothy, despite the fact that they were Facebook “friends.”

The attack took place outside IS 117 on Morris Avenue at about 3 p.m.

Timothy went into cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead at Bronx Lebanon Hospital. “The detectives came for his mother,” Timothy’s friend Tyrone Rivers said outside the victim’s apartment.

“I could hear her crying. She kept saying, ‘They killed my son! They killed my son!’ ”

Noelwas charged as an adult with murder.  Cops quickly nabbed him and recovered a knife at the scene, sources said.

Authorities said Timothy had waited outside the school to confront Noel.  Noel “came out of school and Timothy just cracked him in the head and then kneed his face,” said Saibo Sillah, who knew both boys. “Then Noel stabbed Timothy.’’  “He was getting bullied,” Sillah said of the alleged killer.

“Timothy fights a lot.”

Another student who witnessed the encounter said, “Timothy kept fighting but then he was bleeding too much and he fell and had a seizure.”

A neighbor said Noel had been tormented by the victim.

“They come to his building screaming up at his window, ‘We’re going to catch you,’ ” said neighbor Stephany Arroyo. “Every day, they come.”

A family friend, Marisol Perez, said Noel was struggling with mental-health issues and had talked about committing suicide.  She said his father found him with a rope around his neck two weeks ago.

“He was going through a lot of depression,’’ she said. “Noel was bullied in school. He wouldn’t leave his house for three months.

“Yesterday was his first day back.

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 19 2014 at 1:55pm
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:44pm
damn
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:47pm
Neeever mind. These newspapers need to get the facts right before they post anything, There are reports of Noel being the bully and vice versa.

Edited by femmemichelle - Jun 19 2014 at 1:54pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:48pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:49pm
is the bully in the picture? i wasn't sure. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:49pm
Sad...i wouldn't take a pic with my bully though...this sound like a planned fight that went wrong noel knew he wasn't going to win by fighting alone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:50pm
Hmm. Here's a description of the deceased from another article:

"Those who knew Timothy remembered him as a sweet but shy child who would help anyone who asked for assistance.

"Timothy was a quiet person. He wasn't no bully, he wasn't no troublemaker," said Tyrone Rivers, a neighbor who used to coach Timothy in sports in the neighborhood. "He was a nice person."

- http://www.amny.com/news/timothy-crump-14-stabbed-to-death-by-student-outside-i-s-117-in-the-bronx-1.8491772

If that's true I take back what I said!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:51pm
Wth

"Estevez attacked the other boy because Crump (pictured) beat him and robbed him a few weeks ago, police sources said. But others said Crump bullied Estevez — who was mentally ill — and teased him about his mother’s recent arrest before the stabber finally snapped about 3 p.m. near Intermediate School 117 as classes let out."

-http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/15-year-old-critical-condition-stabbed-article-1.1834991
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:52pm
is the black kid the "bully" ? i hope the article didnt turn him into a bully based off his skin color
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:54pm
is the black boy timothy? am i supposed to assume he is?

courts won't side with the (bullying) victim. 

femme answered. 
3 weeks ago and also a minority? nope he going to jai 

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jun 19 2014 at 1:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>