Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Teen spends 3 years in jail and charges dropped
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Teen spends 3 years in jail and charges dropped

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 5:41am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

oh & ni99ers like Corey Denton don't help this case.  Deviants like him are the reason why

this and all associated thanks = some coon ass sh*t.
Yup
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 6:26am
I feel physically disgusted by this story. No evidence but they took 3 years of his life.

Edited by GG - Nov 14 2013 at 1:45am
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:06am
Just disgusting.. 
They need to not only pay him but give him counseling, employment training and even cover tuition fees for a while if he plans on going to college.

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:14am

Sue the ish out of them.. He can't get those 3 years back, but he needs to be compensated well..

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

oh & ni99ers like Corey Denton don't help this case.  Deviants like him are the reason why

this and all associated thanks = some coon ass sh*t.
Yup
plz tell me what is coon about it?  I'll wait on this irony ...Sleepy
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 5:47pm

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

this is what I was talking about when I said bunny uses the n-er word
when and why was I the topic of conversation? link . As if I use it more than you or anyone else here.
don't act brand new. You know why you were the topic and the thread referenced. You pm'd me as if you wanted an example of you using. I think u still have the pm.

I say nicca all the time, but never called anyone a ni.g..ger and you won't find any receipts.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 6:03pm
I'd sue their Louis and get some money if I was him. 
Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:43pm
This is terrible. No telling what he had to endure during those 3 years.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:27pm
he better get all that money!!  somebody better pay for that boys 3 years of rape and molestation.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:31am

this is what I was talking about when I said bunny uses the n-er word
when and why was I the topic of conversation? link . As if I use it more than you or anyone else here.
don't act brand new. You know why you were the topic and the thread referenced. You pm'd me as if you wanted an example of you using. I think u still have the pm.

I say nicca all the time, but never called anyone a ni.g..ger and you won't find any receipts.
aint nothing brand new.  I asked cuz idk wtf ur talmbout.   from ur initial post, it comes across as u were arguing with ppl here on whether or not I've ever used the word.   Then u see my post & ur like "SEE!! I told u she uses it!!!"  & I'm like Confused wtf?  when did I say I never use it?    I've been saying it way b4 I came to bhm like 99% of the ppl here, so idk wtf it had to do with anything.

I'd like to see the thread that sparked this debate or the pm in question. cuz I'm genuinely curiousLOL  I use ALL slur words & derogatory words, so idk why u claim I'm denying that W/O receipts.   oh, and don't think that ur different cuz u change the spelling.  We all have changed the spelling to bypass the filter.  whether it has an -er or an -a determines whether it becomes Brotha Man or Brotha.  same concept as nicca, niqqa, nikka, ni99a, etc..  with or w/o the er.  

imo its the same as bitch/bish, ho/ heaux,  etc..  they are just as bad

but, I'll wait....Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair