Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Teen sentenced to 12 yrs after killing 2yo sister
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Teen sentenced to 12 yrs after killing 2yo sister

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

who let that child plead guilty?

You think she should serve less than eight years?

She needs psychological help. The parents need to be charged, another article says the children were 5, 4, 3 and 2. She shouldn't have been left to watch any of them. Her defense and her mother failed her.

I agree they set her up for failure but lots of kids deal with that everyday and they don't stab their baby siblings. It would be different if she beat with her hands and she just so happened to die but when you go to the kitchen to get a knife and stab someone repeatedly that means you wanted them to die.

They got Cyntoia Brown in prison for life for killing a pedophile john at the age of 16 which is ridiculous to me, but if you can stab your own two year old sister and hide the body, you'd do anything.
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:37am
Very brutal crime.

When she comes out, I would not be surprised if she is still a danger to society. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:38am
She did comment a horrible crime but the parents shouldn't have had her watching four children, she is a child.
If she snapped and threw a tantrum as most children do and she doesn't have a violent past, I don't think being locked down with children who'll raise her to be anything but sane is fitting.

She should have been sent to a level 4 home (baby jail) and given a chance to have a normal life where she could be a child and not a built in babysitter.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:39am
Okay I have a question. If you had a friend who confided in you that she committed this crime when she was 14 would it change how you view her? Would you still trust her? Would you trust her with a child?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Okay I have a question. If you had a friend who confided in you that she committed this crime when she was 14 would it change how you view her? Would you still trust her? Would you trust her with a child?

No I wouldn't trust her however I don't trust most people with my daughters.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic