Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Teen In need of Hair Advice!! PLEASEEE

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Chels7495 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chels7495 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teen In need of Hair Advice!! PLEASEEE
    Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:59pm
Okay, so I'm 17. I've gotten relaxers ever since I was 5(I know it's young..my mom was crazy and I've been getting constant sew ins since I was 14 and I don't want to be dependent on weave anymore. I haven't really seen my real hair in 3 years and I'm taking my sew in out soon. I want this to be my last sew in but I'm just nervous about what my real hair is going to look like. My hair while getting relaxers was somewhat short but really thick and healthy. I haven't gotten relaxers in 3 years ,so do you think my hair has grown? While having the sew ins, I've taken take care of my braids and took hair vitamins. I'm just scared about what kind of hair I have now. I'm so worried and nervous because I want this to be my last sew in and I'm going to be on my own in a few months and want to know what to do with my hair. My hair used to curl up even when I had relaxers so I'm hoping I will have nice curly hair when I take this sew in. I'm just scared and worried....I don't want to be ugly
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:03am
Hey I am 17 aswell and don't worry you will not be ugly. You will most likely experience a lot of shedding after you take out your sew in.  To detangle your hair I reccomend that you use your favorite cheapie conditioner and put it throughout your entire head then start detangling from the ends and working your way to the top. I'm sure your hair has grown tremendously.Smile
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:42am
If you havent had a relaxer in 3 years and been taking of your hair under the weave, your hair should be very healthy. Do you have leave out with your sew in? Are you planning to get a relaxer after taking it down?
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 3:19pm
you're not going to be ugly without weave! and you really haven't even looked at your hair while the stylist was putting in your weave? she never commented about the health or length of your hair while installing the weave? 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 3:52pm
I agree.  You won't be ugly without the weave, relaxers, and all that horcum.  Basically you should be researching on how to properly take care of your hair, respective on its state.  Plus youtube is your friend when you want to style your hair.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:56pm
ITA w/ the ladies! I applaud you for wanting to get to know ya hair and moving on in life! I bet your a smart and cute patootie ( with or WITHOUT the weave). Research, stay off bandwagons, and set and stick with a good reggie- you'll be good! Btw, you should have great growth if you indded nourished it as you said. GL!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic