Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Teen flies to China to meet girl, almost dies...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Teen flies to China to meet girl, almost dies...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 8:36am
I feel bad for laughing though. If it were my son I would be upset. ...............Buuuuuuuuuuut..............,, it ain't my son

So....
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 10:08am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Traipsing the world after dack

It means "Who gon save you boo?"

Unfortunately even seals get killed on the daily, instead of relying on your daddy to kill all the bad guys, have a police friend help him dismantle the entire ring, save you before violated, rely on focusing on school and keeping your ass quiet lol

I'd save my son or daughter, and then beat the hell out of them for being so stupid. No need to travel across the world for love, but young people can be so idealist. It would be hard to stop your 18 year old from doing something like this though. Let's say they live on campus, away from home. They could leave, and you wouldn't even know.

And thanks Ricky.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 10:11am
I have an 18 year old brother. He'd never do this. My mom sent him to an all-boy Catholic school, and little White girls from all the neighboring schools somehow still knew who he was. But I know he'd never fly to China with all the little girls chasing after him here.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 11:58am
People are wanting companionship and friendship and the internet is a blessing and a curse, people have to be careful, I'm not saying you cant meet someone on line but you must use wisdom.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 12:41pm
I was looking at random IG pages last night. The gorgeous little girl had a post saying that she met some boy off of the internet took a chance on him and flew to spend 6 days with him. Who knows what kind of living arrangement he had where he could host a girl for 6 days...and who knows where her parents thought that she was for 6 days... They are still together according to her IG.

Y'all, this shyt is happening every day on a smaller scale. It has nothing to do with being desperate. Kids feel invincible and think that they know everything and paired with surging hormones...shyt happens.

I shared my story of what my brothers did to let it be known that no, this is not a new age internet thing. Young love/teenage love/teen lust will make rational seeming teens do crazy things. It is very scary to me to think of being a parent whose love sick child makes an irrational secret plan to meet up with another teen, but it is a reality of life that it happens all the time on a small scale as well as on a larger scales (those girls that are running off to be wives of the ..isis...) and it is not about the kid being dumb or desperate, it is about them taking risks for the first time in their lives and the risk being oh so wrong lol

This is the IG i saw last night:

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 3:07pm
I gave MrE permission to catfish a white woman out of millions of dollars. I hope he succeeds
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 7:57pm
Internet people stay amazing me with their trust of the unknown.

My 22yr old female cousin had an Australian 21 yr old female internet friend, they shared a year long friendship online. They helped each other during tough financial times and became close friends.
The Aussie girl traveled to CA and stayed two weeks. The first week they stayed in a hotel but she spent the 2nd week in the families home. I thought the girls were gay but I now doubt it since I went to Las Vegas with them, don't ask cause what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas Embarrassed.
My cousin has since visited Australia. 

Some of these stories can end well but for me at 21, I'd have never traveled alone to another country to meet with strangers.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 8:12pm
I wonder did he catfish her and she didnt know what he looked like...
Where did he get China plane fare??
Somethings need to be discussed before we cross waters to see folks.
You go to another town in Ohio, you dont leave your country...

If he live with his mama, I bet she will cuss his azz out when he get home, Ohh you got money to fly to China where yo part of the Comcast bill.CryCryCry

I wish Jr would....

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 07 2015 at 8:13pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 8:51pm
The girl really played him because you need a letter of invitation inorder to travel unless your going for school or work. These hair vendors stay telling me they will give me a letter of invitation to go to the embassy and to make sure I come by their shop to come see them in exchange for an invitation to the US.

ETA those sneakers look like Louboutins to me.....nbut he is in China. IJS.

Edited by sugabanana - Mar 07 2015 at 8:56pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I gave MrE permission to catfish a white woman out of millions of dollars. I hope he succeeds

why can't you just do it with his pix lol, or a random one . Use Idris  LOL

these folks are dumb!! they will fall for it and be on Dr PHil crying

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 07 2015 at 9:40pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic