Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teen Dies Locked in Car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:28pm
I remember my ex locked me in his car as a joke. I don't think cars should have that feature. Why is that even a feature? It's not safe.

But R.I.P poor girl
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:31pm
i can certainly see why people are raising an eyebrow at this story, but do also understand that freak accidents happen.

i hope a thorough investigation is done to determine what is truth.

either way, a poor girl has died. tragic.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

People can feel free to question everything. But drugs, suicide, foul play by the brother, aliens, and whatever else seems like a huge stretch when there are already answers to the big questions. A car can rise 20 degrees in 10 minutes. Horn disabled. Doors locked. Malfunctioning car that was tested and demonstrated in the video.

but if we always just talked with logic and facts, the board would be deader than it already is and most threads wouldn't go pass page 2
gotta throw some crazy in for good measure
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:37pm
Nobody in the school missed her?  Nobody called role call? Nobody ain't stop her brother at some point during they day and say "Aay!!  Where's Graciela?  she not in school today?"  Did she not have any friends?

Edited by newdiva1 - Sep 24 2013 at 11:58pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 1:00am
We ask questions because we don't want to believe it can happen to us or somebody we know. It was a horrible way to die. Locked in a hot car so close to people and you can scream , kick, cry and yell but nobody hears you.

We have that orange hammer in our car. I brought one after watching that Oprah show about it years ago. Also it is a good idea to check and see if your trunk has a safety release just in case. Watch YT videos on how to escape from a car if it fall into water. Mythbusters also did test on this. We should all learn how to get out and spread the word.

And since we are talking about freak accidents. Make sure you bolt your dressers and bookcases to the wall. My husband has a co-worker lose her friend when a bookcase fell down in front of a door and knocked over a candle. She was stuck in the room and died. If the bookcase was bolted to the door then she might have had a chance to escape the fire.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 5:35am
Speaking of that orange hammer .. I have a BMW 300 series and it comes with that little hammer. I live in a country that has a lot of waterways so I always think about how to escape from a car in an emergency.

So... do they not have the little orange hammers in BMW's in The States?

Anyway, these kind of things really DO happen - no need to be suspicious.

It's called a Freak accident.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 5:42am
^^^7 years ago this guy fell in one of the canals in his little red handicap car. He didn't have power windows but it was dark, cold and he didn't have any legs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style