It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:23pm
regular accidents attract questions. even moreso do freak accidents.

a family friend some years ago had his 14 year old son die by decapitation right there in his house while he was downstairs. It drew questions, naturally. The boy and his sister were upstairs....the boy went to get something from the top of the closet...stood on the chair wrong and by the time his sister heard the crash and the gurgling, he had fallen right unto some glass by the closet. it sliced right into his neck. his head was almost off. the boy died in the mere minutes before his father got upstairs, as his sister screamed

Was it tragic? Very. Was there foul play? No.
Did people ask questions?
of course

Edited by Wildfire - Sep 24 2013 at 1:26pm
Sponsored Links

GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:

So the car did not have a horn either I am assuming..

Quote When investigators tested the car, they reportedly found that the doors would sometimes lock on the inside and outside when the key was used, disabling the horn and making it almost impossible to escape.

Thank you for pulling that out for me, but I still dont see what the door malfunctioning had to do with the electrical component and fuse dealing with the horn as well, but then again I do not know much about cars. And why didn't she pull the back seat down and pop the trunk to escape?

Edited by GoldieLocks - Sep 24 2013 at 1:31pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:25pm
People can feel free to question everything. But drugs, suicide, foul play by the brother, aliens, and whatever else seems like a huge stretch when there are already answers to the big questions. A car can rise 20 degrees in 10 minutes. Horn disabled. Doors locked. Malfunctioning car that was tested and demonstrated in the video.
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

People can feel free to question everything. But drugs, suicide, foul play by the brother, aliens, and whatever else seems like a huge stretch when there are already answers to the big questions. A car can rise 20 degrees in 10 minutes. Horn disabled. Doors locked. Malfunctioning car that was tested and demonstrated in the video.

That's true I think I believe now she was just scared, and did not want to cause damage to the car trying to get out. In the mean time she probably figured that she would try to tough it out until someone noticed, which sadly was not soon enough...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:29pm

Quote When investigators tested the car, they reportedly found that the doors would sometimes lock on the inside and outside when the key was used, disabling the horn and making it almost impossible to escape.

Thank you for pulling that out for me, but I still dont see what the door malfunctioning had to do with the electrical component and fuse dealing with the horn as well, but then again I do not know much about cars. And why didn't she pull the back seat down and pop the trunk to escape?

Both are electric. Tongue

I brought up that possibility, but she may not have known of that feature. Heck, I discovered that feature myself at age 19. That's not information readily told to one another because we like to think we're not going to enter situations that require such methods of escape, especially when you're quite young and still developing.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:30pm

Thank you for pulling that out for me, but I still dont see what the door malfunctioning had to do with the electrical component and fuse dealing with the horn as well, but then again I do not know much about cars.

My mom hates cars that are so electrical. She likes being able to manually roll windows up and such. Her reasoning "if one thing breaks, everything breaks."

@ Wildfire, awful story. Sorry to hear that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Yep yep. It is natural to question such events.. but man, some 'o you were reaching hardcore.

Plus she's 14. She's going to think differently than your fully developed brains would.

If she did try to break the window, I'm very sure she would have initially hesitated because 'Daddy just bought this car six months ago, I don't want to get in trouble for breaking the window.'
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 1:45pm
does anyone carry one of those window break tools in their car? I keep saying I should get one because that is one of my fears/irrational. 
 3 in 1 Dynamo Light, Car Auto Window Breaker Punch, Seat Belt Cutter Escape Tool
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 3:22pm
My ex got me something like this. Pocket Knife- Glass Breaker- Seat belt cutter
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 3:25pm
Making sure I have something in my car... just in case
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs