Angkor Cambodian Hair

Teen convicted for recording bullies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:46pm
That's sad. He was doing the right thing but he got penalized. That's BS!
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:05pm
And they wonder why kids are going off in schools today. That's total BS.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he is white (for the white don't care)

On the recording — which the 15-year-old made on his iPad — one student can be heard telling another to pull Love’s son’s pants down. The teacher can be heard intervening, telling the students that they need to stop talking if their discussion isn’t about math.

A few minutes later, a loud slam can be heard, followed by the teacher telling students to sit down. “What? I was just trying to scare him,” one of the boys can be heard saying.

And just for this I would be suing the school and have that child up on charges of conspiracy to commit rape and sexual assault.

I don't know what's wrong with these kids...why would you wanna pull someone's pants down? What kind of nasty mfer are you? Ugh.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:46pm
Not that I condone it but I now see why kids go shooting up schools and such.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

and when he goes back to school and starts taking out other students..................

they gone ack like they ain't know nothing was wrong.  like I said in another thread.  Alot of kids wild out because when they go for help they get blamed.  I sometimes wonder if these teachers n'sh*t were mean girls and bullies themselves in school.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Just another case of punishing the victim.

Wonder what they are doing about the bullies.

But wiretapping though, how dare they

a gaddamn nothing.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 1:02am
SMFH

We tell our kids to turn to adults for help and sh*t like this happens. No wonder some kids don't trust adults.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 2:08am
Not right at all he gets bullied then when he gets the proof he gets in trouble...you'd think it would have been in his favor.

Edited by rell85 - Apr 15 2014 at 2:09am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12