BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Teaching your kids how to fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:03pm
I wish my child come home crying that they got their ass beat. Nah, take your punk ass back outside and whoop some ass. I aint raise no loser. Stern Smile

Edited by BBpants - Oct 16 2013 at 8:03pm
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I wish my child come home crying that they got their ass beat. Nah, take your punk ass back outside and whoop some ass. I aint raise no loser. Stern Smile

You sound like my mama, uncle, and great grandma.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

For a boy - yes, he has to learn how to be a man one day, defend himself and his gf/wife/family.

For a girl - no. Women fight with words. If your little girl needs to learn how to physically defend hersel f.. umm that means you are living in the hood/ghetto and you will be raising some rough around the edges girl that will have a hard time in life. Move to a better neighborhood.

That is an incredible archaic way of thinking.  I don't know where you are but I am hearing a lot of young girls are resorting to physical violence, regardless of racial background/socioeconomic status.  There was a vicious beating by a group of white girls that left one girl permanently deaf in one ear and I believe she also has partial vision.  The only reason why I remember this story was because these girls, both the victim and the perpetrators were white.  Learning how to physically defend yourself in which you can temporarily immobilize the aggressor while fleeing towards safety is what I support.  But you are entitled to your own opinion.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:20pm
If my nieces and nephews don't suffer from mental illness, I would teach them to shoot at age 9
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Fucc you, your illustrious bin of light yaki lace wigs, and that medium thick mustache you used to rock in your avi years ago, with your delusional ass!

I remember you, and regret to inform you, but chick you couldn't pass for white if you were draped in a white sheet from head to toe!

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

You sound like my mama, uncle, and great grandma.

Don't she tho.  My mom tole me the same thing when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I'm an only child so nobody had my back.  She said even if I got my ass whooped she had better hear that I fought back or I was gettin' it when I got home.  I had free reign to beat ass and would not get in trouble for being suspended if I was fighting to defend myself.  And she was true to her word.   I got suspended....she went down to the school...cussed them out...then we just hung out for a coupla days watching Kung Fu theatre, going to the beach, eating NounLaters, Church's Chicken and my fav Taco's from the taco truck in Pasadena.

That was the last time we spent quality time like that.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

all 'my kids' did some kind of martial arts training until they were around 15-18.  I don't know if that's called teaching them hHow to fight, but yes to that. 

THIS!

My kids will definitely take a karate or marital arts class
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic