Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Teaching your kids how to fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

These lil white kids in the country start shooting guns at 5.....Cabelas sells little rifles for them....yall better equip these babies.....

And they're shootin' up schools and slaughtering their parents too.

Not in the country....in the country the just go hunting and have excellent survival skills.....while negroes finna starve without their lank cards and WIC.

But you tried it....

but seriously though my ex boyfriends roommate, white country boy from east TX, would go hunting for food like squirrel and cook it in the backyard of the campus housing. nasty. white girls in my school had guns and went hunting with their brothers regularly.

People dont believe it.....
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:46pm
Hmmm.  I told my kids not to start a fight with anybody but if anybody puts their hands on you don't just hit them back, act like you're about to kill them and keep beating their ass until you get tired.  that.  They can call you every name in the book and do whatever they want to whoever but the minute they touch you its a violation of the law of personal mthafckn space.  Help them remember never to touch you again. Stern Smile
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 4:49pm
Damn You Inkjet!! this coming from a black woman who had to move clean across the world to the Netherlands to find your way, and be accepted. Im also certain you were hated in whatever town you're from here in the states. I can only imagine being subjected to your futile bull sh!t daily; it would be so hard knowing you personally, without having to restrain from administering an ass whoopin quarterly, just straight whoop your ass on GP. I'd like to see how far those words get you, when you icing up that swollen lip. You're just so fuccin pretentious and "hoity toity!" Fucc you, your illustrious bin of light yaki lace wigs, and that medium thick mustache you used to rock in your avi years ago, with your delusional ass!

I remember you, and regret to inform you, but chick you couldn't pass for white if you were draped in a white sheet from head to toe! So please stop with all the chicanery! Only you would say some mess like this though, I wouldn't expect anything different.

If it were only as easy as moving to a better neighborhood, for a second, imagine that. People everywhere, in all neighborhoods (ghetto or not) should know how to defend themselves. Period...

People bow with me real quick and Let us pray:

Dear Black Jesus with hair of wool, please strip Black Becky of her black pigment that inconveniences her so much. Dip her black ass in a vat full of the whitest most pastiest, permanent white dye available in the color spectrum. Paint her old ass neck a bright pretty Red hue, and swaddle her confused ass in a Confederate Flag. Lawd we ask that you allow these changes to aid her in her quest to hate blacks in Peace... just as her Redneck forefathers! In your name I pray...

Amen!

whispers to self BREATHE QUALIFIED, BREATHE...!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Hmmm.  I told my kids not to start a fight with anybody but if anybody puts their hands on you don't just hit them back, act like you're about to kill them and keep beating their ass until you get tired.  that.  They can call you every name in the book and do whatever they want to whoever but the minute they touch you its a violation of the law of personal mthafckn space.  Help them remember never to touch you again. Stern Smile
Clap becky should google child predators in her hood .  

Edited by india100 - Oct 16 2013 at 5:14pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:07pm
Fucc you, your illustrious bin of light yaki lace wigs, and that medium thick mustache you used to rock in your avi years ago, with your delusional ass! 

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:10pm
Yes my kids will know how to defend themselves. All will take some type of martial art classes
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:11pm
Yall are a mess....

A girl should know how to fight. What happens if your Ms Prissy daughter goes out with her friends to a party and she's attacked by a jealous girl? Wouldn't you have wanted her to at least know how to defend herself?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:16pm

I swear some of yall have no realization of what is going on around you......but its typical for our people to not prepare themselves.......everyone else is getting guns, survival gear, and cases of MRE.....and lets not talk about stock in precious metals and oil.......hell large amounts of cash money in safes.

I understand preparation. Guns are ok for adults .

14 or 15 years old sure but having a 8 year old child shoot a gun is not ok in my eyes.

And speaking on what's going on around us, I have some news for you, knowing how to shoot a gun is not gonna protect you from the times to come...

Preparation should be deeper than guns and money.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I swear some of yall have no realization of what is going on around you......but its typical for our people to not prepare themselves.......everyone else is getting guns, survival gear, and cases of MRE.....and lets not talk about stock in precious metals and oil.......hell large amounts of cash money in safes.

I understand preparation. Guns are ok for adults .

14 or 15 years old sure but having a 8 year old child shoot a gun is not ok in my eyes.

And speaking on what's going on around us, I have some news for you, knowing how to shoot a gun is not gonna protect you from the times to come...

Preparation should be deeper than guns and money.

Good luck then....
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:23pm
why y'all so mad at Printer_Ink

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>