Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Teacher Made Student Lick Desk Clean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teacher Made Student Lick Desk Clean
    Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:40am
TEACHER FAIL

Teacher Forced Son To Lick Desk Clean After Drawing On It

Teacher Forced Son To Lick Desk Clean After Drawing On It

Parents of a Troy elementary school student say their son was told to lick his desk clean by his teacher.

George and Latonia Spencer say their 10-year-old son was caught doodling on his desk at School 16 and, according to them, the teacher directed their son to lick the desk to clean up the marks.

According to the child’s parents, it was only when the boy began to gag that the teacher told him to grab some paper towels and wipe it off.

The Spencer’s say they were successful in having their son placed in another classroom. But the former teacher made things worse, they say, by telling their son’s friends to not talk to him, further alienating their son from his peers.

George Spencer, who is an educator himself, and his wife say the apparent incident happened in February. They tell the NEWS CENTER they are coming forward now because they feel the district has done little about it.

They say the teacher was never reprimanded or suspended, and never offered an apology.

The NEWS CENTER has placed calls with the Troy School District and Dr. Brian Howard, Interim Superintendent of Schools, responded with the following statement:

“When a complaint from a parent is received the matter is investigated. Once the facts are known, appropriate steps are taken. If the facts show a complaint is unfounded the parent is informed. If the facts show a complaint is accurate or partially accurate, corrective measures are taken and the parent is informed.

Information regarding a specific student, staff member or parent is confidential and cannot be shared. There are times when a parent may not want to accept the facts. There are times when a parent may not agree that the steps taken are appropriate. The District will only act on the facts. The District is bound by laws and regulations. There is no need for additional information when an issue has been addressed fairly and responsibly based on facts. The District cannot and will not engage in spreading rumors and gossip.”

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:53am
Bastards
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:10am
The response is unnecessarily condescending...superintendent is an ahole

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 13 2013 at 4:11am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:13am
Jeez...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:14am
If I was his parent, I'd make the teacher see Jesus that day. Stern Smile

Seriously though, this is disgusting and humiliating, the boy was gagging ffs.

I remember my history teacher who'd make us scrap chewing gum from under the tables as punishment but this is clearly an abuse of power and the district doesn't seem to care at all.

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 13 2013 at 8:28am
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:25am
Awww hell no!!!   But, I know MY child would have told that teacher to kiss my Censored before licking anything, even in kindergarden.  That's like knowing bad touches vs good touches.  Nope, she would have called 911 with the quickness.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:08am
i wish someone would with my kids....
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:14am
Seriously, though. What's wrong with having the student stay for recess or after
school to clean desks with a rag and some all-purpose cleaner? This is entirely too much.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:23am
^^^ Right? It sounded like s/he just wanted to humiliate him, isolating him from the other kids proves that too. 

I'm shocked that they haven't been punished at all.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:54am
After I put my foot up her ass, I'd make her lick the bottom of my shoe!

What on earth made her think that was an appropriate punishment?? Knowing that he could possibly become ill from licking pen ink, marker, or God forbid...a lead pencil. Angry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic