BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teacher Gives weed to ur kid. Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Why did the friend even ask around about what to do? Report the coach. Why is she giving any underage child mind altering substances?

4 out of 5 girls are 'well respected'?

maybe they are in Jack and Jill
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:45am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Everybody loves weed cuz its healthy and harmless (sarcasm ) but if it made you mad I would get her fierd pursuing charges will be long but if your up for the challenge go head     or she could just plead guilty.

is this what you take from the weed discussions,weed equals breastmilk?

like alot of things its not appropriate for children.
Why you doing this?

It literally says sarcasm......

yes I know that. But she's saying it like well if y'all think weed is so harmless then why would this matter.

nvm
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

The parent in me feels like she needs to be reported and some kind of charges should be bought against her, however i'm not sure i really believe the teacher gave the kids weed.

She is actually the parent involvement coordinator and received a stipend to work as cheer coach. Yes it's true. She's sound like a very intelligent woman, but we noticed that she is always late, and absent minded. 18 kids turned in 350 for dance uniforms back in sept and never received uniforms. Money is constantly missing. 7 of the 10 kids have admitted to this. The other 2 ( a gay boy) and her closets dance girl admitted to it, but will not tell. They hang out like friends and smoke together often..<~ seniors and less involved parents.

My friend wanted to best her butt!!! It makes me thinks she may have been grooming the kids, because she lies to them constantly, they get mad, but they REALLy don't want her to lose her job or get in trouble. The kids are 14 and 15, so they have been played well. They know it was wrong and kept her secret for almost a yr.

I even remember hearing a child saying, "C" needs to stop smoking and order our uniforms. I didn't think she was really smoking...
I volunteer at school as a mentor, so I know all involved.

Edited by greenttby - Feb 25 2014 at 8:52am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:53am

parents are getting high with the coach and the kids?

does your friend think her daughter can get arrested or is she worried about everyone knowing her daughter smokes weed?
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

The parent in me feels like she needs to be reported and some kind of charges should be bought against her, however i'm not sure i really believe the teacher gave the kids weed.

She is actually the parent involvement coordinator and received a stipend to work as cheer coach. Yes it's true. She's sound like a very intelligent woman, but we noticed that she is always late, and absent minded. 18 kids turned in 350 for dance uniforms back in sept and never received uniforms. Money is constantly missing. 7 of the 10 kids have admitted to this. The other 2 ( a gay boy) and her closets dance girl admitted to it, but will not tell. They hang out like friends and smoke together often..<~ seniors and less involved parents.

My friend wanted to best her butt!!! It makes me thinks she may have been grooming the kids, because she lies to them constantly, they get mad, but they REALLy don't want her to lose her job or get in trouble. The kids are 14 and 15, so they have been played well. They know it was wrong and kept her secret for almost a yr.

I even remember hearing a child saying, "C" needs to stop smoking and order our uniforms. I didn't think she was really smoking...
I volunteer at school as a mentor, so I know all involved.

Well damn, i say call the cops. I'd have an issue with the school board too, are they not drug testing these people ?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:08am
This is weird. What would she have to gain by doing this with a bunch of kids? Unless something more was going on. Creepy.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:12am
If it were my child I would definitely try to press charges...and i would put the story out on every local and national news outlet I could. I would end whatever career that woman thought she had.

I do not condone any type of drug use. Heck, I wouldn't even be ok with other adults drinking around my kid. 

hail naw. bish is going DOWN. 

Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:14am
An adult introducing minors to anything that they have to do behind a parents back is WRONG!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:32am
Drugs? Little kids? I would definitely alert the police.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:36am
Call the police. Just like I'd do if she handed them a beer.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic