Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teacher Gives weed to ur kid. Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:34pm
Because she's a teacher and coach, I'd report her. It could b deeper than that. Sounds like grooming.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:39pm
Why did the friend even ask around about what to do? Report the coach. Why is she giving any underage child mind altering substances?

4 out of 5 girls are 'well respected'?

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Because she's a teacher and coach, I'd report her. It could b deeper than that. Sounds like grooming.

My thoughts exactly. You know why pedophiles abuse kids for a long time? Because they are charming. They become the kids' best friends, and giving them weed, getting them into wanting more of it, will lead to other things.

I would have reported the moment I heard about it.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:04am
Sounds like some pedofile ish! I bet she's given them alcohol too. Report her asap!!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:43am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Everybody loves weed cuz its healthy and harmless (sarcasm ) but if it made you mad I would get her fierd pursuing charges will be long but if your up for the challenge go head     or she could just plead guilty.

is this what you take from the weed discussions,weed equals breastmilk?

like alot of things its not appropriate for children.
Why you doing this?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:48am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Everybody loves weed cuz its healthy and harmless (sarcasm ) but if it made you mad I would get her fierd pursuing charges will be long but if your up for the challenge go head     or she could just plead guilty.

is this what you take from the weed discussions,weed equals breastmilk?

like alot of things its not appropriate for children.
Why you doing this?

It literally says sarcasm......
dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:33am
I'm super pro marijuana but not for young kids... Adults that try and intoxicate minors who have gained their trust...no idea what their true intention are. Report her ass. Could prevent something worse from happening to one of the kids in the future at the hands of this woman.
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:35am
I think she wants to report her to school admin.. She wasn't sure about criminal because of exposure if her kid been labeled. I will find out more today.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:37am
The parent in me feels like she needs to be reported and some kind of charges should be bought against her, however i'm not sure i really believe the teacher gave the kids weed.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:39am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

All parties are black.

bahahahahhhhh LOLLOLCryCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training