Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Teacher Gives weed to ur kid. Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teacher Gives weed to ur kid. Help
    Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:45pm
What would u do if u found out your teens cheer leading coach introduced her and 9 other girls to weed during summer band camp? You also found out that she gave ur kid another joint during a captain meetings. So over the course of a yr. she has given ur kid 2 joints and a few other loyal kids who are her weed buddies on a regular. During cheer camp she called about 10 girls and said she wanted to reward then for being leaders. Your kid said that she and others never thought about weed before them. 4 out of 5 of the girls are well respected in ur small town. In addition to getting her fired as teacher and captain would u pursue charged at the expense of ur kids rep.

I don't know how to advise on this. What would u do?

Edited by greenttby - Feb 24 2014 at 10:50pm
Sponsored Links

greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:47pm
Excuse typos.. iPhones are small!
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:52pm
Everybody loves weed cuz its healthy and harmless (sarcasm ) but if it made you mad I would get her fierd pursuing charges will be long but if your up for the challenge go head     or she could just plead guilty.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

What would u do if u found out your teens cheer leading coach introduced her and 9 other girls to weed during summer band camp? You also found out that she gave ur kid another joint during a captain meetings. So over the course of a yr. she has given ur kid 2 joints and a few other loyal kids who are her weed buddies on a regular. During cheer camp she called about 10 girls and said she wanted to reward then for being leaders. Your kid said that she and others never thought about weed before them. 4 out of 5 of the girls are well respected in ur small town. In addition to getting her fired as teacher and captain would u pursue charged at the expense of ur kids rep.

I think that this parent should go to the authorities with this. What race is the coach and the daughter?
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:54pm
It's not me, but a good friend. I don't know what to tell her. I've never smoked weed in my life. It seems like this kid know the coach is wrong, but feels sorry for her. She has gained all the kids trust and BEFRIENDED them. The kid is not a regular pothead, I don't think, as was honest with her parents AFTER another parent had found a text from another member.
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:55pm
All parties are black.
greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

This, but small town, news report, talk of town .. The girl is a REALLY good student. I am not sure what other parents will do
<b style="line-height: 1.4;"> I think that this parent should go to the authorities with this. What race is the coach and the daughter?

Not sure what other parents gonna do, but this kid is normally a really good girl. Could ruin her rep

Edited by greenttby - Feb 24 2014 at 10:58pm
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:05pm

All parties are black.

Edited by f8dagrate - Feb 25 2014 at 1:04am
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:08pm
I would report her.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:32pm
lol @ joints

I don't think weed is bad but it isn't her place to be giving weed to kids. She's a little too comfortable for my taste.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic