BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Teacher Gives Student LAP DANCE in class...WTF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teacher Gives Student LAP DANCE in class...WTF
    Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:10pm
Every week its a case about one of these teachers, this one got me rolling 

A 42-year-old middle school teacher at Aldine Independent School District has been accused of having an improper relationship with a student after she allegedly danced for him on his birthday earlier this year, officials said.

Felicia A. Smith, of Spring, is charged with improper relationship with a student, stemming from an alleged incident on Feb. 26, according to a criminal compliant filed in the case.

According to the documents, a Stovall Middle Schoolstudent told investigators Smith danced for him in his classroom in front of other students. He said she placed a chair next to her desk and other students yelled for him to sit down in it. Music began playing and Smith began performing a "full contact lap dance," according to court documents.

The documents state that the student told investigators Smith sat down in his lap, moved back and forth and touched him all over his body. Toward the end of the dance, according to the documents, the boy said Smith got on her knees and placed her head between his legs.

The boy also told investigators, according to the documents, Smith stood him up from the chair and danced while her arms wrapped around him. He said, the documents state, she told him, "I love you baby, happy birthday."

The documents state Smith admitted performing the nearly four-minute dance for the boy on his birthday. She recalled circling the boy while he sat in the chair and losing her balance a few times.

Officials with the Aldine Independent School District released a statement saying the teacher was removed from campus while the case was investigated and has not returned.

Smith is free on $30,000 bond, according to court records.

Sponsored Links

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:16pm
wtf???? What is going on with these teachers and she did it in front of other children. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:21pm
see this the type of sheitt let me know thangs done changed ALOT from when i was growing up & the teachers had PRIDE in what they did & even positively went the extra mile for their students to help the students have a better education...wtf is this here boo stank nasty sheitt!?!?!?!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:33pm
OMG! did she have a break down? must have- something like this happen at the hospital I worked at one of the SW got in bed with a patient So sad! SO sad
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

OMG! did she have a break down? must have- something like this happen at the hospital I worked at one of the SW got in bed with a patient So sad! SO sad

you know what ALL that grey in the front of her head MUST be sayin somethin REALLY loud that she just couldn't expressOuch but how you gone take yo 42yr old stank booty n drop it down low in front of students & on the boys lap? Confused eeewwww that's just STANKAYCry
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:38pm
damn a 4 minute lap dance in front of the entire class?!! yea this pedo needs some serious therapy.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:40pm
Was she high...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

she would catch these hands...

Man.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:45pm
She had to be crazy as hell or higher than a giraffe's ass.

Bad enough she did it, but in front of witnesses?

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

she would catch these hands...

I was sooooo not expecting that comment from you, and I am tickled to death.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic