FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTea Tree Oil and Keloids

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Corri52 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tea Tree Oil and Keloids
    Posted: Jun 01 2008 at 2:03am
This information may help those of you with Keloids and it may even work...Head out to your local Publix, Walter or GNC store...

There is a lot of information out there about remedies that have helped with old and new scars as well as preventive methods...

(The infor below is from a website called culture craze...good luck ladies)

CAN I GET RID OF IT ? (Keloid)

We at WestcoastPiercing.com, have experienced an amazing success rate in assisting people to painlessly remove or reduce the keloid without further scarring or surgery. Results will vary due to the quality of natural products used (we recommend the WestcoastPiercing.com Tea Tree Oil/Sea Salt Pack), the quality of jewellery in the site, whether the site is infected or not, consistency of treatment, age, gender, race and genetics. Most people will find noticeable results within 2-3 weeks, however, these results may vary between 1 week to several months and on the rare occasion results will be minimal.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
WestcoastPiercing.com "Tea Tree Oil/Sea Salt Pack"?, a pot, 1 litre of water, washcloth or terry towel, hand (drip) towel

1. Boil 1 litre of water.
2. Stir in 1 heaping tablespoon of Sea Salt until dissolved. Find a comfortable place to sit or lay with your pot of boiling water beside you. Place the hand towel under the compress to avoid dripping.
3. Dip the tip of a clean lint free washcloth into the water and apply to the keloid site.
NOTE! As the water will be very hot, start by dabbing the cloth on the site to get used to the temperature. Hold the washcloth on the site until it starts to cool.
4. Repeat step 3 until your pot of water starts to cool down. (Approx 10 min.)
5. Quickly dry off area and apply 1-2 drops of Tea Tree Oil directly to the site, not on a Q-Tip.
6. Repeat hot compress and Tea Tree application once a day, preferably before bed.
7. Apply Tea Tree to the site 1-2 additional times a day and cease using other cleansers or aftercare products until the keloid is gone or have the site checked by your piercing practitioner.
8. The keloid will start to become dry and flakey and may appear to be getting worse. This is the Tea Tree doing its job. DO NOT PICK AT IT! The skin will flake off on its own and the surrounding area will get smaller. Remember, you do not want to stimulate more keloid cells to make it bigger.

HOW DOES THIS WORK ?

The combination of using the hot compress and Sea Salt opens up your pores to release stagnant oils, bacteria or dead skin cells, which then allows the Tea Tree Oil to enter and heal from the inside out. Tea Tree Oil is an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal antiseptic which stimulates the immune system. Repeated use dries the skin and helps to shrink the outer perimeter of the keloid. Discontinue using the Tea Tree Oil if you experience a sore, rash-like effect (possible allergic reaction) and consult your piercing practitioner or physician

Sponsored Links

webbgurl2000 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2008 at 9:27am
Kori. I may have to try this one. I have been reworking my "loid" for some time now. It is now flat. I just need to smooth it and work out the darkness.
Corri52 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 11:27pm
^^^ Webb it seems to work, I have a small one and the results are going great...I need to buy some more though...Once it goes down more I'll be working on the discoloration myself..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic