It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2011 at 4:57pm
Yeah I've always been interested in healing my skin probs with blood cleansing. I wanna see if it's effective. And that's what alot of the herbs are according to my research. I'm guessing I'll try to up it. I usually do one of those + a green tea bag since it has green tea in it already.
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2011 at 5:20pm
i have been looking for this tea for awhile now. I couldnt find it in the grocery store so i just decided to try the yogi detox tea. i think its for your liver and kidneys. It has dandelion root and some other herbs like red clover. But it actually elped my skin improve. I had very mild acne. It also gave me alot of energy. these teas really work. I want to try the peach detox next....oh and the taste wasnt too bad. it had sort of a peppery taste.
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2011 at 5:25pm
I don't really like the detox one. It kinda tasted like those black jellybeans. Like licorice or something. But I do like the skin detox. BTW what website did you get 6boxes for 15$? I've been kicking myself for spending 4$ per box.
KikiTops View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2011 at 11:51am

I actually got the tea from amazon.com, but i also had something else ordered as well, so i had free shipping(free shipping if over 20 dollars). So i guess if thats all you were getting than plus shipping it might not be worth it to you.

i like yogi teas in general, they usually do exactly what they say they will which is rare in general, but especially rare from a random tea,haha. I like the little sayings on each tea bag too

colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2011 at 1:47pm
Oh ok. And yeah they really do have good teas and I didn't try the Detox one I had the Fasting one.
oi0baby0io View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 9:27pm
Hmm. I've had this tea sitting in my cabinet for months now because I tried it and didn't like the taste. Im having bad breakouts now so maybe I should try this. Do you drink it straight or add sugar?
Passion22 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2012 at 7:51pm
Anyone using the detox tea?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2012 at 11:26am
Yes I am and I also purchased several boxes.  So far my acne has calmed down a lot.  In addition to this tea, I also drink the red clover tea since it is a blood purifier and also burdock root tea, which I believe is good for the liver.  I wanna get some dandelion tea and also some yellow dock tea since it helps with acne also.  IMO I think it is worth it, especially the red clover tea.  I only purchased that to give myself a break from the Skin Detox.  I like to mix it up.  I must mentioned that I had to alter my diet a bit. 
marissy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 4:23pm
After I read this thread a few weeks ago, I went out and bought the skin detox. I love it. I love the taste (flowery, rose) and I love the fact that it seems to be working. My face isn't 100% clear, but my acne isn't as bad as it usually is. I feel that by drinking this (and by using a good cleanser and exfoliating weekly) my skin is looking more smooth and even. Smile I bought mine for $4.99, which isn't really that bad considering I have spent $9+ on tea before. Embarrassed
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 4:48pm
I just ordered 2 boxes yesterday. Im also waiting on my mandelic acid skin peel from muac. Ooooooo i cant wait
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic