Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

T-Boz is not happy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T-Boz is not happy
    Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:17pm
i

T-Boz Questions Nicki Minaj's 'American Idol' Credibility: Notable/Quotable

Uuugghh... I hate when the pictures won't post...
I don’t respect half [of] the people I’ve seen lately. How the hell is she gon’ tell me what I should be doing when her azz can’t even sing. Why is she there? And then…now they’ve got rappers that don’t even sing judging? So, this is totally based off of popularity I guess. I mean, to each their own. Get your money, honey. All I’m saying is, I will never watch [your] shows again.

Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins opens up on Nicki Minaj's latest gig as an “American Idol” judge. (This Is Max)

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 11 2012 at 6:17pm
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:20pm
I thought that was everyone's consensus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:24pm
I know. But I'm actually feeling kind of sorry for the pink headed girl, at this point. And let's face it, although I loved TLC back in the day, T-Boz's voice wasn't the main attraction
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:26pm
really? chili always reminded me of a kelly roland
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:26pm
lol @ Tboz talkin about who can & can't sing when she's sounding like a bullfrog that downed a fifth of vodkaLOL
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:26pm
I used to be in love with t-boz back in the day LOL.

anywho, IA with her.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:27pm
I've never heard T-Boz's voice without that weird effect they put on it for TLC making her sound slightly robotic, so I don't know how I would feel about her "singing" either, although I do agree with her point about NM.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:28pm
like im over it at this point....
you dont need to necessarily be the best singer/ the most talented to be a judge.

PAULA ABDUL??? she could dance sure but idol's aren't judged on how well the dougie.. so what exactly was her singing capability.
Same as Nicki's IMO.

and tboz wasn't the voice of her times either. she sounded like a 1/2 autotune 1/2 man.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

lol @ Tboz talkin about who can & can't sing when she's sounding like a bullfrog that downed a fifth of vodkaLOL
^

Exactly. I liked T-Boz as part of the group, I liked their style and their collective sound. But Left-Eye was the genius behind the music. T-Boz shouldn't be criticizing anybody's vocals because hers are not that strong either
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:31pm
lol tboz couldnt sing neither.

but yeah shes just sayin whatever one don' already said.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic