BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

TBM- Tired Black Man Forum.... Wow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:51am
You know what, brothas like them make it hard for me to not want to clown them... I see dudes like them on the daily and it's really sad. Thing is the same dudes that want such high 'expectations' (in other words be their servant/mother) for Black women don't have sh** to offer! How you want a woman to cook, clean, bathe you, work, change your draws when you work at shoe store as a sales associate? How are you going to provide for your woman? Oh okay.........
I honesty have gotten into heated discussions with dudes that think like them.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:23am
^Honestly though, these men can complain all they like, there is just no pleasing them.

They can find their version of the apparently mythological "GBW" and most likely won't change because being a black human and female is already enough for them to look down on someone.

Even if their gbw makes them happy, she will have to absolve all humanity and be a perfect chocolate stepford wife. Because if she goes out of the perfection role even by an inch, he will immediately downgrade her into the typical bw these men love to berate and slander. No winning with these males.

They even bitch about black women dating white men and think it's some kind of "ha ha, in your face!" tactic but these same men are also actively comparing them to white women and putting the white woman on a pedestal while calling the BW trash.

BW can't win with these men. Where does the tiredness come from? They're not even dealing with black women, they're just observing and sneering from a clear distance.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:07am
argh I tried to click with my work blackberry and access was denied.

because the stupid never learns, clicked on my laptop and now i feel extremely dirty. i need to purge my computer system. 
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:32am

Apparently 'she-men' are not spared either....
http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13281
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:33am
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

"So long we heard black women say it, but if you look at it, for many groups of certain black men, it is harder. Personally, here is my dilemma:
1) Prefer childless women (at least over 16 years old)
2) Height/weight proportionate and takes care of herself.
3) Have a level of class
4) Financially literate/responsible, but not necessary to have money.
5) Emotionally stable, no drama queens.

Once I apply that filter, the odds of women available to me drop drastically!! And I am to be blamed for looking outside of the race for companionship?"

Someone's response :
"What is sad is that these are reasonable expectations. Yet in a lot of cases they will not be met. You're not asking black women to move mountains you are just expecting them to have lived decent lives and not be problematic. You're basically saying you expect them to be normal. So if they scoff at that...lol.

Hey man, these BW are dating outside the race, they are rubbing it in our face that they are doing so. Some of them will even go so far as to date whack white men (i.e. Serena Willams & VANILLA ICE of all people, lol!) because they claim we ain't sh*t. So I figure let them have their delusions.

What is important is that you find a woman (of whatever race) who meets your criteria. What the "you must can't handle a strong black woman" hypocrites will say about it shouldn't even factor into your decision. If they could date outside the race they would."

http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13082
-_________-

lol

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 6:56am
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

This dude has issues...

http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=4200

he looks like issuesLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:06am
i dont know why yah do this to yourselves.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:21am
Most bm like that have small penises
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:34am
They talmbout killing ppl tho. ? Smh
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

tbh what black man isnt tired? now if they're sitting there talking about black women..man fcc em.
but if they're talking about the man and raging against the machine? rage on brother

oh is that what they're doing?

lol right. the one thread i clicked on had 0% to do with raging against the man and 100% to do with hating black women...

and that shim....i can't even begin...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>