Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TBM- Tired Black Man Forum.... Wow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:36am
[QUOTE=Junior Jr]*waits for the bhm fellas to get slandered*

jr.
[/QUOTEbet your little thirsty ass is on there.
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

midwest a mod over there

LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:21am
Some of those fukcers are sick in the head.

Who wishes someone gets raped and killed on a date ?!
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:35am

Lmao,these negroes are crazy.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:42am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm so very glad I did not click. 
Men like this are disgusting, even the ones that say sh*t like this "in jest." disgusting. I wish we didnt live in a world that made dudes feel like saying things like this is okay.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:46am
I isn't all Black women's fault that your mother and all the other women in your family were low class, hoodrats. Don't hold that ish over the rest of our heads. That's YOUR family and YOUR social circle. YOU are the common denominator, you self hating coon.
That goes out to any Black man w/ such little faith in Black women or think other races of women are superior.

Why is he complaining about Black WOMEN anyway when he obviously has an interest in White males?

Edited by Cream1970 - Dec 09 2012 at 2:47am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:46am

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:11am
What a sad ass little forum. It looks like the same group of five or six posters just talking to themselves. They have a long member list but it looks like most of those people haver never post or only once years ago. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:41am

Right?! Dead I wouldn't even wish that on these pathetic men.
They want to cry that it's all black women's fault that they're spending their days on forums meant to bitch and whine on meanwhile the very content they post is very telling about what kind of human beings they are.

When it gets like that, I'm pretty glad these kind of dudes wouldn't give me the time of day purely because of my color and gender. Have you noticed the ones that always complain about black women are the ones who are just fucked up in some kind of way? I don't know, I think it's the sense of entitlement and not having that entitlement met that pisses them off so much.

But seriously, yikes at the content some of these men post.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:43am
"So long we heard black women say it, but if you look at it, for many groups of certain black men, it is harder. Personally, here is my dilemma:
1) Prefer childless women (at least over 16 years old)
2) Height/weight proportionate and takes care of herself.
3) Have a level of class
4) Financially literate/responsible, but not necessary to have money.
5) Emotionally stable, no drama queens.

Once I apply that filter, the odds of women available to me drop drastically!! And I am to be blamed for looking outside of the race for companionship?"

Someone's response :
"What is sad is that these are reasonable expectations. Yet in a lot of cases they will not be met. You're not asking black women to move mountains you are just expecting them to have lived decent lives and not be problematic. You're basically saying you expect them to be normal. So if they scoff at that...lol.

Hey man, these BW are dating outside the race, they are rubbing it in our face that they are doing so. Some of them will even go so far as to date whack white men (i.e. Serena Willams & VANILLA ICE of all people, lol!) because they claim we ain't sh*t. So I figure let them have their delusions.

What is important is that you find a woman (of whatever race) who meets your criteria. What the "you must can't handle a strong black woman" hypocrites will say about it shouldn't even factor into your decision. If they could date outside the race they would."

http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13082
-_________-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists