FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tax Season...where scams are born

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:37pm
If it sounds too good...
Sponsored Links

starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 2:40pm
I don't see why everyone immediately calls anything a scam, especially bc of a markup. Now, with what the OP said, I can see why she'd say that he'd be a scam because he clearly knows nothing about hair, yet he wants to sell it.

With everyone else, what makes me mad about BHM in general is that most of you (not all) rarely give folks a chance. Of course there is going to be a mark up on the hair because that's called BUSINESS. When you go to Walmart, Target, or any of these other stores that sells things you want/need, do you think that you're paying what they paid to get the merchandise? You're not.

Further, as with anything, it's your responsibility to research. If something seems to high for you or you think that it's too low, rousing your suspicions, the simple thing to do would be not to buy it. I am very careful about who I purchase from and rely on reviews and presentation to aid in my decision. I have an amount that I won't go over for a bundle but I don't get upset at people and their prices because they have to make a profit. If someone's stuff is too high, I just don't buy it. But it seems that on BHM, folks get shot down before they ever get a chance to make a name for themselves. Everybody has to start somewhere. If that 'somewhere' doesn't suit you, just leave it alone.

And no, I'm definitely not a vendor but I am a lurker here and see the guns come out far too often.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by starbrainz starbrainz wrote:

I don't see why everyone immediately calls anything a scam, especially bc of a markup. Now, with what the OP said, I can see why she'd say that he'd be a scam because he clearly knows nothing about hair, yet he wants to sell it.

With everyone else, what makes me mad about BHM in general is that most of you (not all) rarely give folks a chance. Of course there is going to be a mark up on the hair because that's called BUSINESS. When you go to Walmart, Target, or any of these other stores that sells things you want/need, do you think that you're paying what they paid to get the merchandise? You're not.

Further, as with anything, it's your responsibility to research. If something seems to high for you or you think that it's too low, rousing your suspicions, the simple thing to do would be not to buy it. I am very careful about who I purchase from and rely on reviews and presentation to aid in my decision. I have an amount that I won't go over for a bundle but I don't get upset at people and their prices because they have to make a profit. If someone's stuff is too high, I just don't buy it. But it seems that on BHM, folks get shot down before they ever get a chance to make a name for themselves. Everybody has to start somewhere. If that 'somewhere' doesn't suit you, just leave it alone.

And no, I'm definitely not a vendor but I am a lurker here and see the guns come out far too often.

what makes me mad about BHM in general is that most of you (not all) rarely give folks a chance3

Why would that make YOU mad? Since you are so upset Im gonna nominate YOU to be the new weave company BETA TESTER, then YOU can take YOUR MONEY and give all these hair companies a chance. That way we can keep you happy and then we will know what hair is good and whats bad mmkay.

First company up is R & J, I would appreciate reviews, pics and please wait until you wore the hair for at least 6 weeks before reviewing. Thanks in advance...
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

what makes me mad about BHM in general is that most of you (not all) rarely give folks a chance3

Why would that make YOU mad? Since you are so upset Im gonna nominate YOU to be the new weave company BETA TESTER, then YOU can take YOUR MONEY and give all these hair companies a chance. That way we can keep you happy and then we will know what hair is good and whats bad mmkay.

First company up is R & J, I would appreciate reviews, pics and please wait until you wore the hair for at least 6 weeks before reviewing. Thanks in advance...

Oh please. In the thread that I created, I corrected the "angry" part, saying that it's not literal anger because how folks choose to spend their money is on them. I mainly lurk here and have since 06. I have no desire to sell any hair because I'm more concerned with my OWN head than I am that of others. You won't ever see me posting links asking any of you guys to buy anything from me.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:25pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Oh please. In the thread that I created, I corrected the "angry" part, saying that it's not literal anger because how folks choose to spend their money is on them. I mainly lurk here and have since 06. I have no desire to sell any hair because I'm more concerned with my OWN head than I am that of others. You won't ever see me posting links asking any of you guys to buy anything from me.

I was clearly being sarcastic, Never in my post did I say you sold hair or wanted to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic