Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Taurus man Situation (Advice, LONG)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HeavenlyLilz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeavenlyLilz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taurus man Situation (Advice, LONG)
    Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:17am
Okay, first this might be long. During reading this you might think I'm a dummy. LOL

***Coming out of a LONG relationship (7 years) with a closed off, non-emotional, or loving Gemini who cheated and messed up my mental and self esteem.

I'm a Cancer. I met this at work (I know) I wasn't looking for him at all. I was in my own world doing what I need to do and he comes in to do some work in my area. I didn't think much of him I wasn't in that mind frame. As I was training someone he continues to interrupt and ask questions pertaining to his job and if I knew where things were. I didn't think anything of it, he every now and then would make comments on the conversation I was having with the person I was training. We were laughing and all of a sudden I was like HELLO! I loved his voice (Deep, sexy). He finishes and goes back to his floor and I relized he had a nice walk (Sexy) I debated contacting him on our office chat and my other side took over and got some guts and sent him a message. We chated for the rest of the day laughing, he began the subtle flirting and getting to know each other. By the end of the day I was a little unsure but knew he was flirting. When I came back to work I waited for him to send the 1st message he didn't so I said oh well and sent one to him. We chated again all day, this continued for a few days that week. We laughed, flirted and he made sensual comments and it wasn't overtly sexual, just subtle hints. He asks questions about my personality, how I think, what I want in a man, in a relationship (All the getting to know you I'm intrested questions) He told me what he was looking for and it's the same as me, he asks if I know someone that fits and I said I might and he asks the same and said I know a guy and you'll love him. Then he asks if the girl I have in mind can come downstairs and meet him for a 15 min break. I was scared cause I was wondering if he was expecting someone else. (Yes. SMH) I went and he was friendly and I realized I like this dude, he is intelligent, funny, sexy and oozzes some kind of...appeal, swagger, aura, confidence, something. It's been a little busy at work and since then We really have not spoken on chat. I sent him a message on Thursday asking "how he felt about cooking" he never responded, then I sent a message on Friday after deciding that I would take someone else's advice and be straight forward and I said "I get off early, wanted to know if you wanna get a drink and catch up". He never responded also. By the way we've known each other about 3 weeks in total and this has been going on for 3 weeks.

So now I am stuck here trying to figure this out. Did he ever like me? Was it just flirtation? Did he loose intrest? Is he playing mind games? Or is he just not into me?

I research Taurus men and it says they like to be chased and are SLOW movers, and hate being rushed and tend to do the push and pull thing. What should I do, and how should I think?  I am so confused.

I know this is long, sorry.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 9:00am
Since he didn't respond to your messages, it sounds like he's not into you like that.  I don't think you should chase him; doubt it will end well.  Maybe you should pull what feelings you have back and focus on something else.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeavenlyLilz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:58am

Anyone else have any other views? Just looking for different thoughts.

Thanx.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeavenlyLilz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:00am
Girl,

Being who I am I have even went down that route of thinking. That was the first thing I thought. Then nothing else adds up. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I know I should re-focus my energy and believe me I am trying. I was all fine after my ex and boom. LOL.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 5:04pm
Let him go. He's not interested. If he was interested, he would have been texting you first to go out.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 11:28pm
I agree. chill and let him make the next move. business and pleasure shouldnt mix anways. if he got that bomb and your not stable enough. no bueno.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 11:49pm
It could be that he had no business even starting the convo with you.Maybe he's involved with someone else and decided he needs to stop playing..anyway,it sounds like you know what you need to do
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic