Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tattoos and Piercings, Age?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tattoos and Piercings, Age?
    Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:55pm
How old were you when you got your first piercing (besides your ears) or tattoo

My 12-year-old nephew told me that his friend tattooed his arm in some hood basement. It was supposed to be a warrior but i promise you the ish looks like a *&%^$#@Ein street rat or one some prison joint

I got my name tattooed on my arm when I was 15, my uncle let me go with him and he told everyone he was my dad...i can't wait to get that shyt lasered off
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:55pm
My niece is in 7th grade last year they had a 8th grader with a snake tattoo on her arm....another had her lip pierced......my niece still begging me to wax her eye brows......I was 16 when I got my first tattoo......really wish I woulda waited.....
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:04pm
18 and up when I got my piercings and tattoos. 5 piercings and 6 tattoos. Still need to get 3 more tattoos then I'll be done.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:06pm
I was 20 when I got my second piercing...I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo. I had a henna tattoo but I felt so trashy with it on LOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:07pm
1st piercing, 15.
first tat, 16, 
mother was there was there for both.

it was the sh*t i did later when i was older and she wasnt there that i regret
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:15pm
16 first tattoo

17+ for other piercings
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:18pm
don't have any tattoo's 
my ears were pierced when i was a baby

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:18pm
My mama said she would've taken me to get a tattoo at 17, but I had to wait until I was old enough to go by myself to get a piercing.Wacko (it still doesnt make any fckin sense to me)

But anyway, I got my belly button pierced at 18, Im getting my nose pierced next saturday (i'll be 21), and I'll probably get a tattoo sometime next year.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:26pm
at 18 after i got my job.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:43pm
I got my first tat and nose piercing at 16 with my parents permission. I got my first piercing excluding my ears/nose at 18 and my mom was still pissed.

My future children won't get his/her's until they are 18 and have their own money to pay for it.

Edited by Ladycoils - Nov 06 2013 at 2:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>