Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tattoo??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:45am
didnt read the thread… i will later… 

i used to want one in white or grey or some other color ink that will stand out on my dark skin.. probably somethin about my gram or my life.. i can't stand them meaningless ass tats… 

but as I'm getting older I'm feeling more and more like… you don't put a bumper sticker on a maybach
(yea, i switched the saying up)

Edited by coconess - Dec 10 2013 at 9:49am
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:51am

I have a few..one that is very ratchet..but I love it dearly LOL

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:57am
have a west African adinkra symbol..i have it colored ...black ..yellow and green.."aya" ..the fern. On my inner ankle
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:15am
I want to get a lotus flower (black and gray) a few inches below my armpit on the side to reflect new beginnings, growing into a woman, and getting through some very rough patches. Since lotus flowers grow in murky water but bloom on top of the water to be pretty, I think that resembles me. I just don't know if I want some intricate or something cute and small. I like the first and third pics the most especially for a first tattoo but in black and/or gray, not too big or small

Edited by IslandSuga - Dec 10 2013 at 11:16am
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:17am
I have a tattoo on my lower back to the right that reads "M <3 B"
stupid stupid stupid 16 yr old mistake at least he's my daughters dad and her name starts with an M but yeah..
I want to get a tattoo of my daughters name or birthday I'm not sure yet
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:40pm
I LOVE lotus tattoos! I think I want one somewhere... I kind of has the same symbolism as the Phoenix in a way.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by colemlrch colemlrch wrote:

I'm the SAME way! I forget to hide it from my family now lol thanksgiving was a trip!
Where's the tattoo at on your body?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:37pm
I have no tattoos. When I was younger I really, really, really wanted a tattoo but got advice from someone that said "Hey, wait until you are 30 and have had more life experiences. By that time, you will get something that is meaningful. If by age 30, if you want a tattoo, go for it." Well 30 came and went so did the desire for me to have a tattoo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456