BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tattoo Jesus Ad Campaign Upsets Christians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tattoo Jesus Ad Campaign Upsets Christians
    Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:56am

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:58am
y'all know how I feel about this but.....I actually like this message.  Pretend Jesus is black.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:05am
if they're focusing on the tats, they are missing the point entirely. smh.

maybe they should pray for a dictionary and look up the definition of symbolism. 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Oct 21 2013 at 2:06am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:07am
i can see why folks are upset.

Geek
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:09am
exactly Neka.  Jesus IMO...would not be a clean cut go along with society type of man.  If the stories i've read are anything to go by....he was a "trouble maker".
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

exactly Neka.  Jesus IMO...would not be a clean cut go along with society type of man.  If the stories i've read are anything to go by....he was a "trouble maker".
no, he would not. not the jesus i recall being raised on, anyway.  if he were, he'd be cuttin it pretty close. not only skirting society's standard/rules, but the church's as well. 

probably the same lot of folks that would be pissed at jesus christ superstar.

eta: it's like some people don't want to accept or hear that jesus was a human being before he was exalted as a deity. 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Oct 21 2013 at 2:17am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:20am
I don't get why they're upset.

As Christians we're supposed to go forth and witness. This is a way to reach out to a group that will probably receive the message better this way.

Jesus went out if his way to receive those that others didn't want to in ways that others didn't.

There are better things to concern ourselves with.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:15am
LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:37am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I am however annoyed that they got a funny looking white dude in a bad toupee playing him...no surprise there though.Ermm

I woulda thought that would have been the thing to be mad at.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:44am
Cherry I can't call it.  Jesus is supposed to have the best Remy.  What it is really going on?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic