Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Weaves / Extensions Archives > Weaves / Extensions Archives 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum Locked"Tasha Mack" from The Game's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
workinonit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Tasha Mack" from The Game's Hair
    Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 8:54am
Im sure most of u guys watch The Game on BET..My question is does ANYBODY know who does  Tasha Mack's hair??

Looks like she does a full sew in or wigs..either way, the hairstyles are HOT!!!

Lemme know!

If anyone has pix, plz feel free to post.

Edited by workinonit - Oct 07 2009 at 6:47pm
Sponsored Links

HairGirl203 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGirl203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 8:59am
I always though she was wearing wigs Confused...And they something look a little on the Synthetic side 
workinonit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 9:02am
Hmm..u may be right but I swear I cant really watch the show cuz Im too busy looking at HER hair.! Curses BHM! lmao
PrettiChoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettiChoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 9:03am
Her hair is always on point on that show. It looks like a full sewin to me. The colors she uses are hot too!
blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 9:24am
i love tasha mack/regina she fiesty, sexy, and intelligent according to the shows- plus she can dance
mzbhaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbhaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 9:28am
Wendy%20Raquel%20Robinson%20-%20Screen%20Gems%20Presents%20the%20World%20Premiere%20of%20This%20Christmas
mzbhaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbhaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 9:31am
I love the color combo....does anyone know the number of the "gold/brown"
keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keishe83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 10:01am
I don't know if it's a wig or full sew in but it's cute.
dstiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dstiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 10:08am
I always thought it was a sew in with a closure.  I am not sure of what kind it is but I have always liked it.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 10:11am
I think its a sew in with a closure because I have seen her with a high ponytail and it looks like some edges were out. I love that her closure does not look too thick
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic