BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:38pm
I want a reading. So serious
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol

I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
Question: Tokyo what made you decied on being a psychic?

I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).  I didn't know I had the ability until I got a visit from my grandfather--who died when I was 5 and I had only seen him twice in my life.  He told me all sorts of things about himself (he was a horrible man).  I told my parents what he said, word for word.  My father didn't think it was all that shocking--he gets visions in his dreams.  Mom was skeptical at first, but the more I said, the more she believed...she asks me for readings now.

If you want to know why I started charging, I made the mistake of reading for a coworker.  I knew very little about her personal or family life, I told her that her father was dead (true) and I told her how he died (true).  Everyday, she started asking me questions (she had some issues), after 3 days, I began to shut down and I wasn't getting anything.  That's when another coworker said this heffa was actually doing it for entertainment--I'm not a dancing monkey, if I read for someone, I expect them to put the information to some use because readings can be very draining.  From then on, I started charging money because that was the only way I could determine whether someone was serious about getting a reading or not...and it was a way I could manage my time.
That's mean!! Oh so you have a gift, so there is family history of discernment of spirits. By why are you using tarot cards for reading?

I can't actually read tarot.  I am not technically a "tarot reader" because I don't know what the cards mean.  Tarot just helps me to focus.  I tend to be easily distracted, so it helps me to focus, even if I am just holding them in my hand.
Wow you know I would be scared as hell of a spirit to come and talk with me! LOL So you use the tarot card and crystal ball to keep you focus? I bet you can read a heffa at your job lol!  But anyway it sucks that I had a reading by one woman who was a scam artisit that charge me so much money! Every since then I alway thought that most  psychic are scam aritist.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I always wonder what the difference is when you receive a message about your future from a Prophet at church or a psychic.

i mean i know one is considered by some to be evil and the other to be of God. But they are both telling you about your future. i have recieved prophecies that have come true and before i was saved i my bestie aunt read my palm and alot of what she said was true.

Neither is the devil, unless you go to a place where they practice witchcraft and "tie" men to you.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:08pm

[QUOTE=Jr1127]

I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).

do you do consults only in person or are you able to still give a reading over the phone/email?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:09pm
My tarot reader does everything over email. I give her my name and date of birth and she has the answers to my questions (I pay for either 3 or 6 questions to be answered). Sometimes I don't want to believe what she tells me but she is right on.
When what she tells me doesn't happen it's because I changed something, and it could be my thoughts, my actions or I just quit talking to someone or going to a certain place.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:12pm
One rule of thumb when it comes to this is to NEVER use your powers with the intention to hurt others. It's a universal rule that anything you do will come back to you ten fold, this arena is no exception. I believe those that make a mockery out of intuitive awareness by scamming others will get their karma.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:13pm

I always wonder what the difference is when you receive a message about your future from a Prophet at church or a psychic.

That is a good question! From my understand I think one rely on the holy spirit of God and the other I think use other sources to get there information.

I think all sources come from God because He is the one who gives powers to all.
The ones who can talk to the dead don't hear directly from God but they have a chance to pass messages from the deceased loved ones. The ones who read tarot cards have a gift. The ones who are considered psychic (just by looking at you or seeing your pic they have answers), those have an open line with heaven.

At least that's what I think.
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

i mean i know one is considered by some to be evil and the other to be of God. But they are both telling you about your future. i have recieved prophecies that have come true and before i was saved i my bestie aunt read my palm and alot of what she said was true.

Neither is the devil, unless you go to a place where they practice witchcraft and "tie" men to you.

When you say "tie" men to you, are you talking about love spells?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:23pm
duh just looked up Tokyo Rose's profile and got my answer.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by UrbanElegance UrbanElegance wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

When you say "tie" men to you, are you talking about love spells?

yes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>