Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:45am
I'm lookin into readings. But all these folks charging 300 and that makes me nervous to spend all that bread. I want to talk to a legitimate person. I can read other ppl to a sense. But when it comes to myself its hard because I am biased and in denial.
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:57am
religious ppl are quick to call things & ppl they don't agree with or understand evil, demon, devil etc...
when its not the case whatsoever
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

Thats how u let evil into ur life.

I am not evil, I don't cheat people nor do I even accept money for my readings. I don't see how I can evil. It is just something interesting to do. People get a reading from me and they can take it or leave it.

Yeah. Prazol and any other ppl with this gift. We need to talk. . Seriously
This. Just tell me about romantic relationships.  I don't want to know about anything else.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I would do it if it was cheap, and for entertainment purposes only.

There is a tarot and palm reading place right down the street from my house. I always figured it wouldn't last long but its been there and going strong.

I can't think of one person I know who has ever been there tho.

have you looked up reviews for that place?

I haven't but now I'm really curious. I need to get the exact name or stop by the next time I pass it.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:32pm
damn! there are members of BHM who do readings? Shocked
those girls should do a cool thread giving a reading to the 10 first people who reply Big smile
I know I would be the first. Embarrassed
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:36pm
I always wonder what the difference is when you receive a message about your future from a Prophet at church or a psychic.

i mean i know one is considered by some to be evil and the other to be of God. But they are both telling you about your future. i have recieved prophecies that have come true and before i was saved i my bestie aunt read my palm and alot of what she said was true.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

Thats how u let evil into ur life.

I am not evil, I don't cheat people nor do I even accept money for my readings. I don't see how I can evil. It is just something interesting to do. People get a reading from me and they can take it or leave it.

Can you do some readings for us BHM members??
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:48pm
The thing is, not all of us tell the future.  I usually tell the person what they need to hear at the time.  With some people, I can only see their past and their present, but I can't see anything about their future, which means there is probably a pattern they are repeating in their life they need to sort out so they can stop doing the same things over and over again.  With others, they may ask me about love, but the only thing that comes out is a money issue.  With some people, I can see the end of the road, but how they get there, I don't know. 

I don't go along with this "psychics are evil" business, because I believe that some people have a genetic predisposition to it.  I see it as a heightened instinct.  We don't say that dogs are evil because they start barking before an earthquake happens, why do that to humans? 

What is nasty is that there are people out there, a lot of folks, who prey on people's emotional state and take advantage of them. 
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

religious ppl are quick to call things & ppl they don't agree with or understand evil, demon, devil etc...
when its not the case whatsoever

Guuurrllllll
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The thing is, not all of us tell the future.  I usually tell the person what they need to hear at the time.  With some people, I can only see their past and their present, but I can't see anything about their future, which means there is probably a pattern they are repeating in their life they need to sort out so they can stop doing the same things over and over again.  With others, they may ask me about love, but the only thing that comes out is a money issue.  With some people, I can see the end of the road, but how they get there, I don't know. 

I don't go along with this "psychics are evil" business, because I believe that some people have a genetic predisposition to it.  I see it as a heightened instinct.  We don't say that dogs are evil because they start barking before an earthquake happens, why do that to humans? 

What is nasty is that there are people out there, a lot of folks, who prey on people's emotional state and take advantage of them. 
I'mma send you a pm later asking about my life & BTL life.  Tell me who will live longer, money, companionship, etc...  Keep it TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL.   I don't need her having a stroke
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic