BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:28am
Thats how u let evil into ur life.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol

I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:49am
My aunt would do it for the family members around the holiday. She was off with me..not sure about anyone else. I wasn't taking it seriously though.

I remember I did one where you type in your number online and they call you. I asked the psychic about my relationship and she said that something was going to take place in April of that year. It was in November at the time..so I forgot about it..it wasn't until I reflected on my life years later and realized that April was when I left my boyfriend of 6 years. So I don;t do it anymore. There is something about the mysteries in life that I love.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

really...? how so?

To get a consultation with a psychic or tarot reader doesn't mean voodoo.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:37am
i remember someone on bhm made a thread about this a while back. people were asking questions about their futures and she was answering them. i asked her if i was going to go to college or join the military. she told me that i would join the military. at the time, i wasnt interested in joining...but a year later i was in basuc training.

i believe she also mentioned somethimg about the guy i was dating wasnt the one for me. that guy is my ex husband now lol
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:41am
im open to doing it again. i want to know whats going to happen to me relationship wise this year. or whats going to happen this year in general.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:36am

I am not evil, I don't cheat people nor do I even accept money for my readings. I don't see how I can evil. It is just something interesting to do. People get a reading from me and they can take it or leave it.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:12am
I sell jewelry and one of my customers told me some stuff

I remember being at her house and she looked at me and asked who Josh was. It was the guy I was crushing on at the time and there was no way of her to know that so that was weird

She told me Id live in Boston one day. And that my first child will be a boy. But the spirit of the boy follows me along with a jaguar for protection and good luck

It was all weird stuff.  But I never ended up with that guy even though she said I would.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:13am
I dont think its evil. Thats just what people say when they dont understand it or when they are scared  LOL

I believe people truly have that gift but theres a lot of scammers out there also. Thats why I'd never pay to get it done cause you never know.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I am not evil, I don't cheat people nor do I even accept money for my readings. I don't see how I can evil. It is just something interesting to do. People get a reading from me and they can take it or leave it.

Yeah. Prazol and any other ppl with this gift. We need to talk. . Seriously
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style