Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:25pm
I've had three done and the first one, which was in person, was a scam artist.  The other two were over the phone, but was was more of a spiritual guidance type of reading just basically telling me what I should do in order to get what I wanted in life.  I enjoyed it and am thinking of getting it done for the new year.
Sponsored Links

MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:29pm
I had a real experience - one that I was NOT seeking.

Years ago, I worked with this lady who used to tell us that she communicates with the deceased... we always gave her the side-eye Ermm

One day - after just a few weeks of working with her, she turned to me and asked me if I had a grandfather who was (insert his physical description)... basically, she described him to the T.

When I said "yes"... I was wondering "how in the world she know what he looked like"???

She said "he's talking to me right now and he wants me to give you some messages"...

I immediately got up, started crying, and walked away... I didn't know what else to do... LOL

Then, curiosity got the best of me... so I went back after a few minutes to find out more.

She said "He doesn't want you to be upset so if you don't want to hear anymore, he doesn't want you to"...

But I said "Yes... I do want to hear it"...

So she started saying stuff to me that SHE would NOT know about... about some drama my family was going thru in particular at the time...

He basically told me that he was proud of me and that everything was going to be OK... even gave me a message to give to my brother about his car situation...

It really creeped me out at first, but afterwards, I was happy that I heard from him Hug

Edited by MsBianca - Dec 31 2012 at 3:34pm
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

Years ago, I worked with this lady who used to tell us that she communicates with the deceased... we always gave her the side-eye Ermm

One day - after just a few weeks of working with her, she turned to me and asked me if I had a grandfather who was (insert his physical description)... basically, she described him to the T.

When I said "yes"... I was wondering "how in the world she know what he looked like"???

She said "he's talking to me right now and he wants me to give you some messages"...

I immediately got up, started crying, and walked away... I didn't know what else to do... LOL

Then, curiosity got the best of me... so I went back after a few minutes to find out more.

She said "He doesn't want you to be upset so if you don't want to hear anymore, he doesn't want you to"...

So she started saying stuff to me that SHE would NOT know about... about some drama my family was going thru in particular at the time...

He basically told me that he was proud of me and that everything was going to be OK... even gave me a message to give to my brother about his car situation...

It really creeped me out at first, but afterwards, I was happy that I heard from him Hug

That's a blessing!!! That woman has a gift!
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:48pm
I don't play around with that mess....
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:49pm
I had one done and the woman was so off. She said I was going to have five kids and problems with my hips. One kid and no problems with my hips. I should have yank my $50 back from her. I thought it would be interesting to see what somebody else would say since I do tarot readings. It was my first time in New Orleans and New Years Eve so I was wrapped up in the good feelings.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:58pm
A part of me is interested, but another part tells me that some things should just stay unknown.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

this psychic who was supposed to be famous and very powerful for $200. I was making a lot of money back then and my rent was cheap so I did it. Nothing she said happened.

Yeah some of them are scam artist.

she actually was somewhat famous but i guess she was just sensitive to what people were looking for and that's why she remained famous. not sure about now.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:29pm
I do readings to learn about my future as to what direction I'm going to if I keep doing the same things. Those people don't tell your destiny, they tell you where you're heading to. You can change your future anytime.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

nice!
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:44pm
OP do you mind sharing your online tarot reader?

I'm learning tarot myself but I spend waaaaaay too much time looking up the meanings. I can never put it all together as a whole
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
  Share Topic