Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tarot reading, psychics and etc
    Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:14pm
Have you ever been to one? Do you believe in this kind of stuff?
A long time ago I had some kind of reading over the phone (yes, I know, stupid) with this psychic who was supposed to be famous and very powerful for $200. I was making a lot of money back then and my rent was cheap so I did it. Nothing she said happened.

I know this tarot reader who charges little (she's in another country) and I send my questions over e-mail and she replies in 12-24 hours. Everything she said was right: me and my ex wouldn't remain friends for long, this dude I had a crush on was still into his ex, I was going to be stuck o this crappy job longer, etc.

So, to the ones who had done a tarot reading or spoken to a psychic or those people in Botanicas, what was your experience? Do you still believe in it?
Sponsored Links

leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

A long time ago I had some kind of reading over the phone (yes, I know, stupid) with this psychic who was supposed to be famous and very powerful for $200. I was making a lot of money back then and my rent was cheap so I did it. Nothing she said happened.

I know this tarot reader who charges little (she's in another country) and I send my questions over e-mail and she replies in 12-24 hours. Everything she said was right: me and my ex wouldn't remain friends for long, this dude I had a crush on was still into his ex, I was going to be stuck o this crappy job longer, etc.

So, to the ones who had done a tarot reading or spoken to a psychic or those people in Botanicas, what was your experience? Do you still believe in it?

I could've told you this. Next time give me your $200
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:18pm
I had my palm. That was back in 2010 and tarot reading, the ones who did the palm reading and tarot reading said the samething about my future.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:18pm
After my bf-at-the-time died, I strongly considered seeing one to "talk" to him. But then I realized I would just be doing it out of desperation so I felt it was better I stay away from throwing money on that.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yeah some of them are scam artist.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:20pm
Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:20pm
No
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

After my bf-at-the-time died, I strongly considered seeing one to "talk" to him. But then I realized I would just be doing it out of desperation so I felt it was better I stay away from throwing money on that.
ClapClapClap I'm glad you did that!!! I did that and let just say you don't want to open door you can not closed.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:21pm
I want a reading really bad
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:22pm
yes. what she said came true.

i would do it again
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic