Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tarot reading, psychics and etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 19 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 22839
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol


I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
Question: Tokyo what made you decied on being a psychic?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2006
Location: Hotlanta
Status: Offline
Points: 41998
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:20pm
I truly believe in this stuff....while there are many genuine people that are psychic and intuitive, there are twice as many con artists out there.

We had a family psychic who, at the time, performed readings at her home. She was an elderly white lady that my mom met at a psychic fair, and she could read people just by looking at a picture of them. My mom gave her my picture when I was 15 years old (I'm 25 now). She recorded my reading on a cassette tape and she gave me an angel art poster that she created from scratch.

I swear, after recovering my tape a couple of months ago and re visiting what she said, everything she said on that tape happened over the past couple of years, including stuff I was going through at the time. I was amazed. She passed away in 2006.

New Years of last year, I had a prophet in church basically read my life to me and what I was going though, so much that I started crying in front of everyone. It was hard to get in touch with him after that. I believe the real psychics are the ones that are very low key.

As of now I do destiny card readings for myself and family with great results. I want to use this in combination with holistic medicine that I'm getting certified to practice in order to give people spiritual counseling while offering alternatives to their standard healthcare.

Oh, and just because you don't understand something doesn't make it evil.
Back to Top
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 19 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 22839
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The thing is, not all of us tell the future.  I usually tell the person what they need to hear at the time.  With some people, I can only see their past and their present, but I can't see anything about their future, which means there is probably a pattern they are repeating in their life they need to sort out so they can stop doing the same things over and over again.  With others, they may ask me about love, but the only thing that comes out is a money issue.  With some people, I can see the end of the road, but how they get there, I don't know. 

I don't go along with this "psychics are evil" business, because I believe that some people have a genetic predisposition to it.  I see it as a heightened instinct.  We don't say that dogs are evil because they start barking before an earthquake happens, why do that to humans? 

What is nasty is that there are people out there, a lot of folks, who prey on people's emotional state and take advantage of them. 
Wait you can see death? So are you say that most psychic can't see into the future?
Back to Top
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Status: Offline
Points: 126243
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol


I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
Question: Tokyo what made you decied on being a psychic?


I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).  I didn't know I had the ability until I got a visit from my grandfather--who died when I was 5 and I had only seen him twice in my life.  He told me all sorts of things about himself (he was a horrible man).  I told my parents what he said, word for word.  My father didn't think it was all that shocking--he gets visions in his dreams.  Mom was skeptical at first, but the more I said, the more she believed...she asks me for readings now.

If you want to know why I started charging, I made the mistake of reading for a coworker.  I knew very little about her personal or family life, I told her that her father was dead (true) and I told her how he died (true).  Everyday, she started asking me questions (she had some issues), after 3 days, I began to shut down and I wasn't getting anything.  That's when another coworker said this heffa was actually doing it for entertainment--I'm not a dancing monkey, if I read for someone, I expect them to put the information to some use because readings can be very draining.  From then on, I started charging money because that was the only way I could determine whether someone was serious about getting a reading or not...and it was a way I could manage my time.
Back to Top
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 19 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 22839
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I always wonder what the difference is when you receive a message about your future from a Prophet at church or a psychic.

i mean i know one is considered by some to be evil and the other to be of God. But they are both telling you about your future. i have recieved prophecies that have come true and before i was saved i my bestie aunt read my palm and alot of what she said was true.
That is a good question! From my understand I think one rely on the holy spirit of God and the other I think use other sources to get there information.
Back to Top
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2006
Location: Hotlanta
Status: Offline
Points: 41998
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:31pm
Tokyo, I'm sending you a PM Smile
Back to Top
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 19 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 22839
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol


I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
Question: Tokyo what made you decied on being a psychic?


I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).  I didn't know I had the ability until I got a visit from my grandfather--who died when I was 5 and I had only seen him twice in my life.  He told me all sorts of things about himself (he was a horrible man).  I told my parents what he said, word for word.  My father didn't think it was all that shocking--he gets visions in his dreams.  Mom was skeptical at first, but the more I said, the more she believed...she asks me for readings now.

If you want to know why I started charging, I made the mistake of reading for a coworker.  I knew very little about her personal or family life, I told her that her father was dead (true) and I told her how he died (true).  Everyday, she started asking me questions (she had some issues), after 3 days, I began to shut down and I wasn't getting anything.  That's when another coworker said this heffa was actually doing it for entertainment--I'm not a dancing monkey, if I read for someone, I expect them to put the information to some use because readings can be very draining.  From then on, I started charging money because that was the only way I could determine whether someone was serious about getting a reading or not...and it was a way I could manage my time.
That's mean!! Oh so you have a gift, so there is family history of discernment of spirits. By why are you using tarot cards for reading?
Back to Top
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 19248
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:34pm
Never. I've always been too afraid.
It was weird, though. There was a psychic - I guess that's his title -   who sold books (go figure) near my dorm. He would always stop me to hold a conversation. One night, he basically gave me an entire run down of my life. He told me things about myself that I'd never mentioned to anyone. Things that he couldn't have known simply by looking at me. It was weird.
 
He suggested that I come have a reading. He said he'd give me something to help with the "pain" like a detox or something.
 
I wanted to see what it was all about, but I was way too paranoid to go through with it.
Back to Top
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Status: Offline
Points: 126243
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The thing is, not all of us tell the future.  I usually tell the person what they need to hear at the time.  With some people, I can only see their past and their present, but I can't see anything about their future, which means there is probably a pattern they are repeating in their life they need to sort out so they can stop doing the same things over and over again.  With others, they may ask me about love, but the only thing that comes out is a money issue.  With some people, I can see the end of the road, but how they get there, I don't know. 

I don't go along with this "psychics are evil" business, because I believe that some people have a genetic predisposition to it.  I see it as a heightened instinct.  We don't say that dogs are evil because they start barking before an earthquake happens, why do that to humans? 

What is nasty is that there are people out there, a lot of folks, who prey on people's emotional state and take advantage of them. 
Wait you can see death? So are you say that most psychic can't see into the future?


The end of the road, meaning the end result of a decision one makes.  The only time I have ever been able to see a death is when a person asks me about how someone has died. 

Every person is different.  Even when I read, I am not consistent as far as what I get with people.  With some people, if I told them something will happen on December 5th at 5PM, that's when it will happen.  With others, I may be off by weeks or months, with some I can't see time at all, but I see that whatever they are asking will definitely happen, or won't. 

I have gotten some pretty crazy stuff in readings, and I am pretty blunt when I say that I don't believe most of what I see, so my clients have to tell me if what I saw came true.  Usually, it does. 
Back to Top
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2005
Location: Chiba, Japan
Status: Offline
Points: 126243
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol


I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
Question: Tokyo what made you decied on being a psychic?


I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).  I didn't know I had the ability until I got a visit from my grandfather--who died when I was 5 and I had only seen him twice in my life.  He told me all sorts of things about himself (he was a horrible man).  I told my parents what he said, word for word.  My father didn't think it was all that shocking--he gets visions in his dreams.  Mom was skeptical at first, but the more I said, the more she believed...she asks me for readings now.

If you want to know why I started charging, I made the mistake of reading for a coworker.  I knew very little about her personal or family life, I told her that her father was dead (true) and I told her how he died (true).  Everyday, she started asking me questions (she had some issues), after 3 days, I began to shut down and I wasn't getting anything.  That's when another coworker said this heffa was actually doing it for entertainment--I'm not a dancing monkey, if I read for someone, I expect them to put the information to some use because readings can be very draining.  From then on, I started charging money because that was the only way I could determine whether someone was serious about getting a reading or not...and it was a way I could manage my time.
That's mean!! Oh so you have a gift, so there is family history of discernment of spirits. By why are you using tarot cards for reading?


I can't actually read tarot.  I am not technically a "tarot reader" because I don't know what the cards mean.  Tarot just helps me to focus.  I tend to be easily distracted, so it helps me to focus, even if I am just holding them in my hand.
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down