Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:11pm
I would do it if it was cheap, and for entertainment purposes only.

There is a tarot and palm reading place right down the street from my house. I always figured it wouldn't last long but its been there and going strong.

I can't think of one person I know who has ever been there tho.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I don't play around with that mess....
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

A part of me is interested, but another part tells me that some things should just stay unknown.

Yea, I feel like if I seek info about the future, bad things will happen
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:17pm
I have an advisor.  He's a black male and I believe this man has a gift from God that rarely occurs in people.  He's told both myself and my mom things that ended up coming true.  For example, he told my mom to stop driving by the fire station on her way to and from work because she'd get into an accident.  Well one night someone rear ended her.  When I showed up they were parallel to the fire station.

He's told me accurately things from my past and all i did was walk into the room and sat down. Never told him anything about me.

He's come so close as to even telling me my partners name.  Like one day he flat out said "Kevin isn't the man for you."   He told me I'd date a dude from the islands and I did.   He also calls out of the blue sometimes when you are feeling down or going through something.  He says he develops a spiritual connection to those that he reads for.   He doesn't do it for money, but he accepts tips because he says the readings physically drain him.

He told me a male in my family would get into an accident and wouldn't be able to walk and that did happen (though its tempoary, he will walk again).

He knew I was a rape survivor and that I should technically have a child.  Ton's of personal things no one else knew about me he told me.   He's told me some very good things as  far as finances are concerned as well and we'll see if they come to pass.

When I was going through a workplace harassment thing he told me who not to trust at work by name without me ever telling him their names.   He flat out told me what person was teaming up with my boss against me.   He also told me that he saw the EEOC getting involved and the next day the EEOC told me they were filing the charge for discrimination against the company.  There were lots of things he said that were accurate.   He's also read for friends of mine and they agree that his readings are accurate.  He doesn't call himself psychic, he believes he's connected spiritually.

I believe in that type of thing, but I think there's a difference from a person who's learned to "read people well" and someone who truly has a "gift."  I think the person I see truly has a gift from God.  As a matter of fact both my mom and I describe him as someone that just has this feeling of goodness surrounding him.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:22pm
Even though I know its a bunch of bull...I can't wait to get a reading in New Orleans during marti gras. It's on my bucket list.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

I have an advisor.  He's a black male and I believe this man has a gift
from God that rarely occurs in people.  He's told both myself and my mom
things that ended up coming true.  For example, he told my mom to stop
driving by the fire station on her way to and from work because she'd
get into an accident.  Well one night someone rear ended her.  When I
showed up they were parallel to the fire station.

He's told me accurately things from my past and all i did was walk into the room and sat down. Never told him anything about me.

He's
come so close as to even telling me my partners name.  Like one day he
flat out said "Kevin isn't the man for you."   He told me I'd date a
dude from the islands and I did.   He also calls out of the blue
sometimes when you are feeling down or going through something.  He says
he develops a spiritual connection to those that he reads for.   He
doesn't do it for money, but he accepts tips because he says the
readings physically drain him.

He told me a male in my family
would get into an accident and wouldn't be able to walk and that did
happen (though its tempoary, he will walk again).

He knew I was a
rape survivor and that I should technically have a child.  Ton's of
personal things no one else knew about me he told me.   He's told me
some very good things as  far as finances are concerned as well and
we'll see if they come to pass.

When I was going through a
workplace harassment thing he told me who not to trust at work by name
without me ever telling him their names.   He flat out told me what
person was teaming up with my boss against me.   He also told me that he
saw the EEOC getting involved and the next day the EEOC told me they
were filing the charge for discrimination against the company.  There
were lots of things he said that were accurate.   He's also read for
friends of mine and they agree that his readings are accurate.  He
doesn't call himself psychic, he believes he's connected spiritually.

I
believe in that type of thing, but I think there's a difference from a
person who's learned to "read people well" and someone who truly has a
"gift."  I think the person I see truly has a gift from God.  As a
matter of fact both my mom and I describe him as someone that just has
this feeling of goodness surrounding him.

I would love to meet someone like this
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:40pm
I believe in it but I believe most people are tricksters trying to take your dough. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

OP do you mind sharing your online tarot reader?

she doesn't speak English Confused
nor Spanish. Dead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I would do it if it was cheap, and for entertainment purposes only.

There is a tarot and palm reading place right down the street from my house. I always figured it wouldn't last long but its been there and going strong.

I can't think of one person I know who has ever been there tho.

have you looked up reviews for that place?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

I have an advisor.  He's a black male and I believe this man has a gift from God that rarely occurs in people.  He's told both myself and my mom things that ended up coming true.  For example, he told my mom to stop driving by the fire station on her way to and from work because she'd get into an accident.  Well one night someone rear ended her.  When I showed up they were parallel to the fire station.

He's come so close as to even telling me my partners name.  Like one day he flat out said "Kevin isn't the man for you."   He told me I'd date a dude from the islands and I did.   He also calls out of the blue sometimes when you are feeling down or going through something.  He says he develops a spiritual connection to those that he reads for.   He doesn't do it for money, but he accepts tips because he says the readings physically drain him.

He told me a male in my family would get into an accident and wouldn't be able to walk and that did happen (though its tempoary, he will walk again).

He knew I was a rape survivor and that I should technically have a child.  Ton's of personal things no one else knew about me he told me.   He's told me some very good things as  far as finances are concerned as well and we'll see if they come to pass.

When I was going through a workplace harassment thing he told me who not to trust at work by name without me ever telling him their names.   He flat out told me what person was teaming up with my boss against me.   He also told me that he saw the EEOC getting involved and the next day the EEOC told me they were filing the charge for discrimination against the company.  There were lots of things he said that were accurate.   He's also read for friends of mine and they agree that his readings are accurate.  He doesn't call himself psychic, he believes he's connected spiritually.

I believe in that type of thing, but I think there's a difference from a person who's learned to "read people well" and someone who truly has a "gift."  I think the person I see truly has a gift from God.  As a matter of fact both my mom and I describe him as someone that just has this feeling of goodness surrounding him.

WHERE IS THIS MAN?!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic