Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taren Guy preggo...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I always wonder about those type of people that feel like fukk everybody my happiness comes first

It's not everyone that has a moral compass and if they do, it doesn't point in the same direction for everyone. I'd feel guilty about it but
a lot of folks genuinely see nothing wrong with it and actually think it's their due. It's about selfishness and self-entitlement.
What's annoying is that these types of people seem to do well in life, on average, so it makes it difficult for others to resist the temptation to throw their values overboard.

After all, that is what society at large values. Being cunning and letting nothing stand in your way. Fair play is not a value that is admired in this day and age.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

that 35k cash could have been a legitdown payment for a legit house...sweetjeysus...

exaaaaaactly.  she had a good 10 yr run.  God only knows how much money flowed through this girls hands...so busy scamming the government that she forgot to get her own sh*t.  she thinks she's a hustler but she's still stuck in that "welfare queen" mentality.  and no, she's not cute enough or interesting enough to get a man with money.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:33pm
WonderlandBeer

How many children does she have and why didn't her mom beat her behind for all of the phuckery she was dealing? Shameful behaviour for a grown and educated woman! Now not only she lose money but now the law coming for her? Lawyers ain't cheap. 

When you say to a guy you mean a business partner or BF?
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Didn't know who this woman was until now. Can't say I'd be indignant about her lifestyle if it weren't for the fact that she's giving female empowerment seminars. Leading a new generation of women astray.Like black women need anymore micro and macro aggressions...

I know quite a few "life coaches" that give empowerment seminars and mentor youth.....women need to be VERY careful who they follow. Social media tells a lot of a person.. 

Is she a life coach? I thought she just ran her mouth about hair. She should have just stuck to that.

No, she is not a life coach. but she is a featured guest/headliner for a lot of these women empowerment seminars that are geared towards natural hair herbal tea drinking cowrie bead & incense oil type women and she is speaking of uplifting women,not just hair. she is always on some flyers when im in nyc.

LOLLOLLOL

like i said, she should just stick to hair. clearly women's empowerment is not the move for her.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:57pm
I would love for his son's mother (whomever she is) to surface, tell all about the guy from her perspective and to post receipts. i wonder if his son sees him all carefree and responsibility free vacationing posting pix on IG
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 4:06pm
Her kids are cute...i wonder of he has attempted to bond with them...

here is a video that i just saw. it would be really beautiful and happy if he were not married. #drunkinlove
http://flipagram.com/f/GO7yEPBTOc
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:19pm

Her kids are cute...i wonder of he has attempted to bond with them...

here is a video that i just saw. it would be really beautiful and happy if he were not married. #drunkinlove
http://flipagram.com/f/GO7yEPBTOc

They're cute, her hair is beautiful
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 1:32pm
wowwwwwwwwww haha, damn I remember meeting Mike when I was like 19 (still using fakes to get into clubs) at this little club in the Lower East Side. He's one of those guys that never has a "real" job but he's always "planning something big" I wonder if he was married in 2009 too? I remember him having a girlfriend but he wasn't satisfied etc. smh. Trife.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:57pm
She was on the Ronan Farrow Show today talking about hair. She said she has a white Swedish grandmother.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 2:01pm
Oh I was sure most of what we were seeing was a weave/wigs?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>
  Share Topic