Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Taren Guy preggo...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Taren Guy preggo...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 39956
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:56pm
Thanks NJHeart esp abt the msgs i was skimming that thread so I may have missed it.

Danieb cause I'm nosy as hell and that's what i wanna see, the cold hard proof of the relationship or lack thereof not just the shade and inferences. And if they're saving those for divorce well good move.


Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 01 2014 at 12:57pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 302258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is 33.333% of the reason why i stay off of social media.  i'd spend too much time outing people i know who live in massive lies...not white lies, but crazy big ones like this.  i'd be like a warrior for social media truth.  
 
 
girl what?  Gotham needs you.  We need you to get out there and spill tea for justice.

LOLLOL  i would waste too much of my time.  i always worry that if i do that, knowing myself, i'll lose interest then they will start spreading malicious lies about me as revenge.  in the end, we'll both look equally bad. 

@Diane, recently I wanted to out my cousin for acting like she's in this fairytale romance with her new baby daddy.  she's always engaging in fights where she spreads DEEP family business, threatens to have people killed, beat up, you name it.  she made a "good" life for herself as a nurse and by supplementing her excessive spending habit with all types of scams.  she bought herself a brand new luxury truck in cash(35k), got a very nice house somehow using Section 8 which she didn't even qualify for, managed to get disability and unemployment based on some scam she pulled on her employer whom she sued and received a handsome settlement from. 

well long story short, her chickens came to roost...i can't go into how everything unraveled but currently...she lost every dime she won in the settlement to a guy, her truck's engine blew and she couldn't even afford the 4k to fix it, so she has no car and drives her moms second car, a 98 camry.  they took away her section 8 bc they caught up on the scam & there may be legal issues coming ahead.  her and the kids now live with mommy.  her bd is a drug dealer with no drugs to sell, who went out of town during the birth of their baby.  but on facebook, it's still ALL good to everyone who isn't in the know, as she continues to post old pictures pretending like her life is still where it was.  i bask in her demise.
Back to Top
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 30 2005
Location: NoMan'sLand, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 30075
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I always wonder about those type of people that feel like fukk everybody my happiness comes first
why should someone else's happiness trump your own?

dont we always advise people to do what makes them happy first?

just playing devils advocate here


Yeah but when you're happiness is at someone else's expense, you deserve to have several seats
Back to Top
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 30 2005
Location: NoMan'sLand, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 30075
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is 33.333% of the reason why i stay off of social media.  i'd spend too much time outing people i know who live in massive lies...not white lies, but crazy big ones like this.  i'd be like a warrior for social media truth.  
 
 
girl what?  Gotham needs you.  We need you to get out there and spill tea for justice.

LOLLOL  i would waste too much of my time.  i always worry that if i do that, knowing myself, i'll lose interest then they will start spreading malicious lies about me as revenge.  in the end, we'll both look equally bad. 

@Diane, recently I wanted to out my cousin for acting like she's in this fairytale romance with her new baby daddy.  she's always engaging in fights where she spreads DEEP family business, threatens to have people killed, beat up, you name it.  she made a "good" life for herself as a nurse and by supplementing her excessive spending habit with all types of scams.  she bought herself a brand new luxury truck in cash(35k), got a very nice house somehow using Section 8 which she didn't even qualify for, managed to get disability and unemployment based on some scam she pulled on her employer whom she sued and received a handsome settlement from. 

well long story short, her chickens came to roost...i can't go into how everything unraveled but currently...she lost every dime she won in the settlement to a guy, her truck's engine blew and she couldn't even afford the 4k to fix it, so she has no car and drives her moms second car, a 98 camry.  they took away her section 8 bc they caught up on the scam & there may be legal issues coming ahead.  her and the kids now live with mommy.  her bd is a drug dealer with no drugs to sell, who went out of town during the birth of their baby.  but on facebook, it's still ALL good to everyone who isn't in the know, as she continues to post old pictures pretending like her life is still where it was.  i bask in her demise.


Lawd. I don't understand how people engage in scam artist/illegal sh!t and think it'll never come back to haunt them. No sympathy for your cousin girl, #byefelicia
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 194680
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is 33.333% of the reason why i stay off of social media.  i'd spend too much time outing people i know who live in massive lies...not white lies, but crazy big ones like this.  i'd be like a warrior for social media truth.  
 
 
girl what?  Gotham needs you.  We need you to get out there and spill tea for justice.

LOLLOL  i would waste too much of my time.  i always worry that if i do that, knowing myself, i'll lose interest then they will start spreading malicious lies about me as revenge.  in the end, we'll both look equally bad. 

@Diane, recently I wanted to out my cousin for acting like she's in this fairytale romance with her new baby daddy.  she's always engaging in fights where she spreads DEEP family business, threatens to have people killed, beat up, you name it.  she made a "good" life for herself as a nurse and by supplementing her excessive spending habit with all types of scams.  she bought herself a brand new luxury truck in cash(35k), got a very nice house somehow using Section 8 which she didn't even qualify for, managed to get disability and unemployment based on some scam she pulled on her employer whom she sued and received a handsome settlement from. 

well long story short, her chickens came to roost...i can't go into how everything unraveled but currently...she lost every dime she won in the settlement to a guy, her truck's engine blew and she couldn't even afford the 4k to fix it, so she has no car and drives her moms second car, a 98 camry.  they took away her section 8 bc they caught up on the scam & there may be legal issues coming ahead.  her and the kids now live with mommy.  her bd is a drug dealer with no drugs to sell, who went out of town during the birth of their baby.  but on facebook, it's still ALL good to everyone who isn't in the know, as she continues to post old pictures pretending like her life is still where it was.  i bask in her demise.
 
 
 
 
 
Jeeeeeeeeeeezus!LOLCry  ilaughed way too hard.CryCryCryCry  i'm so rude sometimes.Big smile
Back to Top
NJHairLuv View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 14 2013
Location: Shady Lane
Status: Online
Points: 29524
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:28pm
that 35k cash could have been a legitdown payment for a legit house...sweetjeysus...
Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 143301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I always wonder about those type of people that feel like fukk everybody my happiness comes first


It's not everyone that has a moral compass and if they do, it doesn't point in the same direction for everyone. I'd feel guilty about it but
a lot of folks genuinely see nothing wrong with it and actually think it's their due. It's about selfishness and self-entitlement.
What's annoying is that these types of people seem to do well in life, on average, so it makes it difficult for others to resist the temptation to throw their values overboard.

After all, that is what society at large values. Being cunning and letting nothing stand in your way. Fair play is not a value that is admired in this day and age.
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 302258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

that 35k cash could have been a legitdown payment for a legit house...sweetjeysus...

exaaaaaactly.  she had a good 10 yr run.  God only knows how much money flowed through this girls hands...so busy scamming the government that she forgot to get her own sh*t.  she thinks she's a hustler but she's still stuck in that "welfare queen" mentality.  and no, she's not cute enough or interesting enough to get a man with money.
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 39956
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:33pm
WonderlandBeer

How many children does she have and why didn't her mom beat her behind for all of the phuckery she was dealing? Shameful behaviour for a grown and educated woman! Now not only she lose money but now the law coming for her? Lawyers ain't cheap. 

When you say to a guy you mean a business partner or BF?
Back to Top
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 18 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 73618
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Didn't know who this woman was until now. Can't say I'd be indignant about her lifestyle if it weren't for the fact that she's giving female empowerment seminars. Leading a new generation of women astray.Like black women need anymore micro and macro aggressions...

I know quite a few "life coaches" that give empowerment seminars and mentor youth.....women need to be VERY careful who they follow. Social media tells a lot of a person.. 
 
Is she a life coach? I thought she just ran her mouth about hair. She should have just stuck to that.

No, she is not a life coach. but she is a featured guest/headliner for a lot of these women empowerment seminars that are geared towards natural hair herbal tea drinking cowrie bead & incense oil type women and she is speaking of uplifting women,not just hair. she is always on some flyers when im in nyc.


LOLLOLLOL

like i said, she should just stick to hair. clearly women's empowerment is not the move for her.

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down