Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taren Guy preggo...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is the confirmation about where the children are? A. With her B. With the aunt-paternal I believe or C in the state's care

Why nana never posted up the messages, emails etc that she had in the arsenal? [the true ? here]
By Nana's word they are both happy (Taren and Michael) but He was sending The wife texts last week or so, what was he saying?

ETA Wonderland who you been outing? Drop some stories, suss (gossip) and screenshotsSmile

Why would she post that? She barely linked the wedding pics.

People are asking for too much info now. She posted enough receipts to show she was telling the truth. She doesn't need to spill all of goddaughters business. She only exposed enough so everyone can see taren ain't sheeet.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Didn't know who this woman was until now. Can't say I'd be indignant about her lifestyle if it weren't for the fact that she's giving female empowerment seminars. Leading a new generation of women astray.Like black women need anymore micro and macro aggressions...

I know quite a few "life coaches" that give empowerment seminars and mentor youth.....women need to be VERY careful who they follow. Social media tells a lot of a person.. 

Is she a life coach? I thought she just ran her mouth about hair. She should have just stuck to that.

No, she is not a life coach. but she is a featured guest/headliner for a lot of these women empowerment seminars that are geared towards natural hair herbal tea drinking cowrie bead & incense oil type women and she is speaking of uplifting women,not just hair. she is always on some flyers when im in nyc.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:53pm
I'm waiting for the youtube vid of someone asking her some pertinent questions at one of her gatherings.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Where is the confirmation about where the children are? A. With her B. With the aunt-paternal I believe or C in the state's care

Why nana never posted up the messages, emails etc that she had in the arsenal? [the true ? here]
By Nana's word they are both happy (Taren and Michael) but He was sending The wife texts last week or so, what was he saying?

ETA Wonderland who you been outing? Drop some stories, suss (gossip) and screenshotsSmile

*nana implied that the messages will be saved for the divorce when that day comes.
*he is sending the wife text messages telling her that he aint got the borrowed money and aint got the divorce money but wants the wife to look past that and to pay for the divorce. wife is texting back yo, holla backwhen u have the money you owe and the divorce money.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 12:56pm
Thanks NJHeart esp abt the msgs i was skimming that thread so I may have missed it.

Danieb cause I'm nosy as hell and that's what i wanna see, the cold hard proof of the relationship or lack thereof not just the shade and inferences. And if they're saving those for divorce well good move.

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 01 2014 at 12:57pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this is 33.333% of the reason why i stay off of social media.  i'd spend too much time outing people i know who live in massive lies...not white lies, but crazy big ones like this.  i'd be like a warrior for social media truth.  

girl what?  Gotham needs you.  We need you to get out there and spill tea for justice.

LOLLOL  i would waste too much of my time.  i always worry that if i do that, knowing myself, i'll lose interest then they will start spreading malicious lies about me as revenge.  in the end, we'll both look equally bad. 

@Diane, recently I wanted to out my cousin for acting like she's in this fairytale romance with her new baby daddy.  she's always engaging in fights where she spreads DEEP family business, threatens to have people killed, beat up, you name it.  she made a "good" life for herself as a nurse and by supplementing her excessive spending habit with all types of scams.  she bought herself a brand new luxury truck in cash(35k), got a very nice house somehow using Section 8 which she didn't even qualify for, managed to get disability and unemployment based on some scam she pulled on her employer whom she sued and received a handsome settlement from. 

well long story short, her chickens came to roost...i can't go into how everything unraveled but currently...she lost every dime she won in the settlement to a guy, her truck's engine blew and she couldn't even afford the 4k to fix it, so she has no car and drives her moms second car, a 98 camry.  they took away her section 8 bc they caught up on the scam & there may be legal issues coming ahead.  her and the kids now live with mommy.  her bd is a drug dealer with no drugs to sell, who went out of town during the birth of their baby.  but on facebook, it's still ALL good to everyone who isn't in the know, as she continues to post old pictures pretending like her life is still where it was.  i bask in her demise.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I always wonder about those type of people that feel like fukk everybody my happiness comes first
why should someone else's happiness trump your own?

dont we always advise people to do what makes them happy first?

just playing devils advocate here

Yeah but when you're happiness is at someone else's expense, you deserve to have several seats
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:10pm

this is 33.333% of the reason why i stay off of social media.  i'd spend too much time outing people i know who live in massive lies...not white lies, but crazy big ones like this.  i'd be like a warrior for social media truth.  

girl what?  Gotham needs you.  We need you to get out there and spill tea for justice.

LOLLOL  i would waste too much of my time.  i always worry that if i do that, knowing myself, i'll lose interest then they will start spreading malicious lies about me as revenge.  in the end, we'll both look equally bad. 

@Diane, recently I wanted to out my cousin for acting like she's in this fairytale romance with her new baby daddy.  she's always engaging in fights where she spreads DEEP family business, threatens to have people killed, beat up, you name it.  she made a "good" life for herself as a nurse and by supplementing her excessive spending habit with all types of scams.  she bought herself a brand new luxury truck in cash(35k), got a very nice house somehow using Section 8 which she didn't even qualify for, managed to get disability and unemployment based on some scam she pulled on her employer whom she sued and received a handsome settlement from. 

well long story short, her chickens came to roost...i can't go into how everything unraveled but currently...she lost every dime she won in the settlement to a guy, her truck's engine blew and she couldn't even afford the 4k to fix it, so she has no car and drives her moms second car, a 98 camry.  they took away her section 8 bc they caught up on the scam & there may be legal issues coming ahead.  her and the kids now live with mommy.  her bd is a drug dealer with no drugs to sell, who went out of town during the birth of their baby.  but on facebook, it's still ALL good to everyone who isn't in the know, as she continues to post old pictures pretending like her life is still where it was.  i bask in her demise.

Lawd. I don't understand how people engage in scam artist/illegal sh!t and think it'll never come back to haunt them. No sympathy for your cousin girl, #byefelicia
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:23pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeezus!LOLCry  ilaughed way too hard.CryCryCryCry  i'm so rude sometimes.Big smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:28pm
that 35k cash could have been a legitdown payment for a legit house...sweetjeysus...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 27>
  Share Topic