BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taren Guy preggo...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:13pm
Thanks ShadySmile
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

what do you do when your soul mate is married to someone else?

Have a baby to seal the soul tie.

Duuuuhhhhh

Embarrassed
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:28pm
i just watched the 'other woman at 19' vid from 3 yrs ago. then i watched the Pt1 & Pt2 Reveal & Release videos. I am no psychoanalyst BUT here are some key issues that we can peruse:

*Grandmother died when she was 13 (loss of security & stability)
*When he mother gained full custody of 13 yr old taren, they lived as homeless people(loss of security & stability)
*What factors contributed to mom's homelessness? (lack of security & stability)
*Met a 'guy' 'man' as she said while  she was living in the homeless shelter. She said that he not a resident of the homeless center and had his own place. (Pedophile? Pedophile that had access to children in shelter?Provider of Security & Stability)
*The 'Guy''Man' Told her he loved her and wanted a baby (Provider of Security & Stability)

** Said that her oldest son 'had autism and no longer has it' then said that he doesnt have symptoms though she knows that it can not be cured. Sounds like Aspergers Syndrome or a condition on the autistic spectrum (Maybe that is why she can not truely empathize ...maybe she has an Aspergers/Autistic spectrum**LSA lady said they grew up together and Taren was 'quiet, but weird-quiet' and was extremely brilliant and ranked high in schol grades which often describes children that fall within the autistic spectrum/aspergers. would explain why she does not work...

*im reachin' but  i do think that she exhibits a lot of the symptoms of people that I know within the autistic spectrum/aspergers. the older generation , 80+ used to call it 'the curse' and the people would be smartand able to function but would be drifters, rolling stones, abandon their kids, broken marriages b/c of a failure to truely connect with others...she may have some real ish going on. If they are smart, she and her man with his made up sounding job would go on Iyanla and both use this as a tactic to get worldwide fame and business opportunities under the guise of healing. maybe then, his ashy azz can pay his ex wife back for what he owes and maybe she can have money for her 4 kids future smh

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 28 2014 at 7:29pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

*gets to page 24 on The LSA*

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

virgo!

woot woot
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:23pm
Foghorn voice
well I say goddamn
LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:31pm
so she is queen of the thot's?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:33pm
nana a muthafcukin g:
Since we only have one life and I understand that everyone has the right to be happy in it HOWEVER, Imma need your black ass to respect my daughter enough to let her know you're out and cheating 1st! Or how about leaving her BEFORE you start cheating on her? Coming home to lay your big block head in the house, her home where she pays the bills and *&%^$#@Ein' off elsewhere? Man.. I can't
Honestly, that pic is what brought out the mama bear in me!! How goddamn dare you post these damn pics and you're not even divorced and left your WIFE in financial strain!!!!!! She's such a wonderful young woman that just happened to fall in love with a manipulator. Taren thinks that she won something. OMG.. I die!!

Edited by AwesomeAries - Feb 28 2014 at 8:34pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:36pm
i hope he gets divorced and they get married and raise all these durn childring b/c if he is stringing her along as an opportunist, he is definitely the prick of the century and ashy dudes own 2014-2020.

more pix from ig, courtesy of the lovely ladies of lsa, read his captions, yo:

http://instagram.com/p/kxreArTXYC/">http://instagram.com/p/kxreArTXYC/
http://instagram.com/p/kxreArTXYC/">http://instagram.com/p/kxreArTXYC/
http://instagram.com/p/kf6hdUzXfV/">http://instagram.com/p/kf6hdUzXfV/
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:39pm
nana needs her own youtube channel. i swear.  i picture her 60 yrs and lovely, face beat to da gawds, bad ass cropped haircut, st. johns suit with hbcu bachelors and ivy league graduate degrees and shading, slamming and spitting fire, all between drags on her electronic cigarette LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 26>
  Share Topic