Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taren Guy preggo...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:29am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

5 4 babies by 4 3 diffrent men and the last one is still married? well at least she is able to stay positive I guess. Disapprove

It's still just as bad though lol

Edited by IslandSuga - Feb 28 2014 at 8:30am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:30am
Oowee.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:39am
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammnn!!!!!!!!  Taryn and Karen look damn near the same!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I never did like Taren. I could see right through her when she booked that big ass event at that small ass salon to try to make it look like she had so many fans and lef tmost of them out in the cold. Of course the wife shyttin on Taren ole fish face, loose gut, yuck mout' ass. My cousin loves her some Taren too. I can't wait to tell her this.

LOLDead   lettuce know what she says.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:45am
That was a beautiful wedding...barely 4yrs ago and already shot to hell & he has another woman preggo?welp
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:49am
She can't even keep custody of her kids but as long as she got some ain't shyt dick on deck the future's bright!

Why do some women feel like they have to have a baby with every person they are with? Like they are trying to make it official or something.

@newdiva she'll probably say she wonn't believe it until she gets proof.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 28 2014 at 8:49am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

5 4 babies by 4 3 diffrent men and the last one is still married? well at least she is able to stay positive I guess. Disapprove

It's still just as bad though lol

lol oh ok, but ya that's not much better. 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:50am
Congrats to her
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:01am
Oh my!!

I recently saw that single mothers video. She seems like she has low self esteem.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:31am
I didnt know she had a daughter...I only knew of her two sons. Then again I stopped following her ages ago because something about her came off as fake plus she bored me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic