Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taren Guy preggo...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

i read the oldest two have been taken away.

Confused
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:02am
Based on the LSA thread, her two autistic boys have been taken away. I think they live with her sister, no words on her daughter. This is why she's been able to travel so much without a care in the world like she has no responsibilities. 3 children, 2 are autistic. The likelihood of having another autistic child is high. This girl is such a bird I can't believe it. She is definitely filling a void in her life because as soon as she has her kids the fathers leave her high and dry. PLUS the current baby daddy has a child as well. I just can't with this woman
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:11am
D.A.M.N.
about new bd.
Quote Michael Mancini McConnell was married to my God daughter 10/10/10 In Santorini Greece. He was and still is, a married man!

He started this affair with Taren (which ironically sounds very similar to his wife’s name) in December 2012. He was busted in March 2013 by a higher power wanting my God daughter to find out what a nasty, no good, lying ass dog she was married to, by him accidentally leaving his Chromebook home( while sneaking out to see Taren) and unlocked. We have ALL of the gchat between him and Taren (which I would’ve posted to her page a billion times if it was me, but my daughter doesn’t roll like that!)

This disrespectful, side-line being chick KNEW he was married and living with his wife even when she was having sex with him and promising to “bring the anal plug next time” WTF!!

I’m most angry for her that while she supported he, his other OOW child and herself as well as supporting his ”business” financially and emotionally, he gave nothing in return.That she was in a committed marriage ALL ALONE while he was being a back-stabbing, affair having snake! He left with only six bags of clothes and a bike because he came with nothing and brought nothing into the marriage home.

He moved in with Taren AFTER my girl put his black ass out! Taren didn’t WIN sh*t! You’re not winning when you’re GIVEN the throwaway trash!

Because my God daughter has been such a class act, I had to follow suit and I kept mum this last year when I wanted to scream it to the mountain tops that this “beautiful, natural hair diva”(not) is NO ONE’S role model and that her “boyfriend” was my daughter’s husband!!

Because of the character of his wife, she didn't come out blasting these bitches as she could have! I'm disgusted that Taren has all of these young women believing that if you're good and make amends for your mistakes, you get a good relationship in the end. HA, if you screw someone else's husband you too can have her life! GTFOH!! I’m an OG southern granny that wanted to put hands and feet on both of them however, I decided to let the truth, their actions and these words show who they really are!!

His wife has carried herself as she has lived her life, with class, strength and as a lady at all times. Even when she saw this chick in her hood, she didn’t jump out and beat her into a mud puddle like I would have, but actually stopped, sat and had convo!!!! She’s better than me. I couldn’t. Taren told the wife” that they(she and Mike) are soul mates” She actually said those words to the wife’s face and wasn’t toothless nor in ICU after the statement!

Mike, please please please stop lying to that girl about your "dreaded wife" dragging her heels about a divorce!! Stop using her as an excuse for you not being man enough to pay what you owe (remember the thousands still owed?) and pay for the divorce your damn self if you want it so damn bad! Why should your wife pay for anymore of your bad decisions????

We want you gone,(POOF BITCH!!) for good out of our lives!! She’s sooooo much better without your bullsh*t and psychotic behavior. I don’t wish these losers ill will, I just wish for them to get ALL that they deserve!!

That very public announcement with such joy and pride was the last damn straw for me. I’m not allowing these publicity hos to disrespect her not one more day! (and isn't she showing an awful lot to just be 2-3 months?) Their happiness has been at the expense of someone else. They should've kept this sh*t on the low out of respect for his wife but since they chose to be selfish, disrespectful, cheating ass bastards, these TRUTHS are now for the world to see!!

Edited by tropical-punch - Feb 28 2014 at 8:12am
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:14am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:19am
DAYUM! Taren aint sh*t. But the wife came out clean since she didn't have any kids with this negro. Blessing in disguise!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She's still kinda young too.
I wonder how many she'll have. 

ya she already has 4.

ETA: Nevermind, because I seen its been covered and then some.

Edited by keepgrowing - Feb 28 2014 at 8:23am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:23am
what a total f*cking train wreck...soul mates...this bish...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:25am
I never did like Taren. I could see right through her when she booked that big ass event at that small ass salon to try to make it look like she had so many fans and lef tmost of them out in the cold. Of course the wife shyttin on Taren ole fish face, loose gut, yuck mout' ass. My cousin loves her some Taren too. I can't wait to tell her this.

Edited by liesnalibis - Feb 28 2014 at 8:30am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:27am
5 babies by 4 diffrent men and the last one is still married? well at least she is able to stay positive I guess. Disapprove
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:29am
So this nicca-nicca has no money yet they got married in Santorini? So the wife got bread or was it paid for by the show? I'ma need black women to stop financing these bums.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>
  Share Topic