Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tarajis reaching across the pond, yall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Sometimes I think black women are more gracious to non black men.  If a black man has a flaw he's the devil.  But any other race is intriguing.  We get so pressed when people make sweeping generalizations about us but I feel the same damn way about our men.  If Tajari wants to join the Tina Turner club and become a citizen elsewhere then go on girl.  

This really doesn't surprise me after she did a movie with bitter ass Kevin Hart.

Are we the only race that gets out of a bad relationship and thinks another race is the answer not just a different man?

I'm totally biased having never dated outside my race but I hear the same things from women who do.  Fall in love and shut up.  If you're in love then we're happy for you but that has nothing to do with my AA brothers.

I praised the Lord in the library for this brilliance right here lol
\
The Asian women?(most of them)...Sleepy
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

do you booboo

but european men who don't have the skinhead vibe seem gay to me

i'd rather just start dating women tbh

This goes back to what I said about being open minded. Just bc they don't walk around with pants sagging, doesn't make them gay. But to each his own.

What are you talking about???? Please swerve with your brazen and wrong assumptions. It don't have shyt to do with their tight ass pants. But ima let you have your cultured European kings and I'll stick to my hoodrat american loons and we don't ever have to address the issue again, capiche?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:52pm
That's like white Americans like african women. Some would argue not african American women. European white men might like exotical black women. Exotical meaning not local.

I don't know.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:54pm
And I thought taraji was being sardonic. Like giving black men their own medicine kinda shade.

I don't know.
prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:21pm

Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

do you booboo

but european men who don't have the skinhead vibe seem gay to me

i'd rather just start dating women tbh

This goes back to what I said about being open minded. Just bc they don't walk around with pants sagging, doesn't make them gay. But to each his own.

What are you talking about???? Please swerve with your brazen and wrong assumptions. It don't have shyt to do with their tight ass pants. But ima let you have your cultured European kings and I'll stick to my hoodrat american loons and we don't ever have to address the issue again, capiche?

Lmbo. To each his own...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Why is it that whenever a Black woman gets attention from people of other races people black people are so quick to label it as a "fetish"?
It’s basically like your subconsciously saying you don't believe a black woman can be considered as attractive to nonblack people unless it’s something sexual. There was an interesting article on this regarding Lupita Nyongo and I agree with it 100%. Seems like we are our own worst enemy when it comes to black beauty. SMH

I was just thinking this as I was reading the thread.  Even said as much in the Lupita thread.  Folks swear up and down in other threads that "other" men want us.  Don't believe black men when they say nobody else want's us.   Don't believe the hype.... other dudes are tryna get with us legit not just to smash.  smh.  I guess it was just some feel good sh*t to say for those other threads. *shrugs* 

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 21 2014 at 9:48pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:23am
black women are the most beautiful in the world! I just get sick of people acting like Men of other races some how magically are better than black men` as always I just think its another factor of internalized race-ism! date who you want but stop making this our issue.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:44am
Lol right!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:59am
Don't forget the Greeks
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:20am
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

....But Taraji's sooo country, loud and typical. I really couldn't imagine her dating anyone else other than an AA. Ermm

NO direct qualms with you, but this statement is offensive as eff. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>