Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Taraji's reaching across the pond, y'all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:22pm
If they are originally from Africa (moved to Europe) are they considered black European?
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

I think it's ignorant to just assume that she means white men when she says European. My husband is French and is mixed. He is a different breed of a man from those that I have dated in the states and all of his friends are different. Men mature faster overseas and I absolutely agree with what Taraji says. They love black women over there, you just have to be open minded. I lived in France for 2 years and the people and way of life are just overall more cultured than what I have experienced in the states.

but isnt this more a reflection of the lifestyle and expected norms in europe vs america?

thats all it is IMO
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Even if you're bad though.. You're not gonna always get the same attention in one place as the next..

Yes, but if your attractive you'll still get some form of attention regardless of geographic location. Maybe not the exact same amount, but it'll still be something.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:23pm
The Black French (many from French oversea regions like Martinique and Guadeloupe) are just.... sigh... sexy

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i think the social welfare system is much better doc, thus saves a lot of people from the destitute hole

hmmmm

thanks fro!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:25pm
I think people need to travel more!! seriously!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

my brother has been to France a few times and says they are pretty racist

well that was his experience....not everyone, but that was the vibe he felt

my niece has lived in France for the better part of 20 years...i should ask her about racism there
...white folk just effed up all around. i cant imagine them not being racist, anywhere
prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:28pm
Absolutely the social welfare system is better. There are still very very poor people over there but just as there are here. I honestly don't think the cultural difference has anything to do with social welfare as much as it has to do with exposure and access. In Europe there is more of an appreciation for the arts as well as finer foods. I've always lived well in the states and was exposed to a lot but Europe was just a completely different way of life. I was resistant at first (ignorant American) but I grew to appreciate it when I opened my mind.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:29pm

If they are originally from Africa (moved to Europe) are they considered black European?
I think most people just say I'm British or French or whatever unless you ask are your parents from The Islands or Africa I think its just obvious! When we go abroad we say I am American we don't have to say I am AA because its pretty obvious unless someones asks-
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:30pm

wha?LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>