BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Taraji's reaching across the pond, y'all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:58pm
Even if you're bad though.. You're not gonna always get the same attention in one place as the next..
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

I think it's ignorant to just assume that she means white men when she says European. My husband is French and is mixed. He is a different breed of a man from those that I have dated in the states and all of his friends are different. Men mature faster overseas and I absolutely agree with what Taraji says. They love black women over there, you just have to be open minded. I lived in France for 2 years and the people and way of life are just overall more cultured than what I have experienced in the states.
but isnt this more a reflection of the lifestyle and expected norms in europe vs america?

u wouldnt necessarily say european men are more cultured than american men, they just behave within their societal norms

i mean without shade to anyone, what exactly is "american culture"? furthermore, what exactly is AA culture or what little of it is left after it was stripped away from them as a means to dehumanise them?

i also wouldnt say european men mature faster.. lol european men are notorious for being mummy's lads

Edited by afrokock - Apr 21 2014 at 4:07pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:09pm
culture also has a lot o do with access!
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:13pm
do you booboo

but european men who don't have the skinhead vibe seem gay to me

i'd rather just start dating women tbh
prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

I think it's ignorant to just assume that she means white men when she says European. My husband is French and is mixed. He is a different breed of a man from those that I have dated in the states and all of his friends are different. Men mature faster overseas and I absolutely agree with what Taraji says. They love black women over there, you just have to be open minded. I lived in France for 2 years and the people and way of life are just overall more cultured than what I have experienced in the states.
but isnt this more a reflection of the lifestyle and expected norms in europe vs america?

u wouldnt necessarily say european men are more cultured than american men, they just behave within their societal norms

i mean without shade to anyone, what exactly is "american culture"? furthermore, what exactly is AA culture or what little of it is left after it was stripped away from them as a means to dehumanise them?

i also wouldnt say european men mature faster.. lol european men are notorious for being mummy's lads

I agree. But their societal norms are overall better than who/what I experienced in the states. You're absolutely right about America lacking culture and that is something that I realized while living in Europe. Lol @mummy's lads lol! I have to agree with that also but I corrected that quickly. But by maturity I meant mentally and responsibility wise. Just speaking based on my experience.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:16pm

my brother has been to France a few times and says they are pretty racist

well that was his experience....not everyone, but that was the vibe he felt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:18pm

what is the SES breakdown over there vs. here

many americans are barely getting by

many start from the bottom

that could be the culture difference you speak of
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:20pm
i think the social welfare system is much better doc, thus saves a lot of people from the destitute hole
prettynaturallyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettynaturallyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

do you booboo

but european men who don't have the skinhead vibe seem gay to me

i'd rather just start dating women tbh

This goes back to what I said about being open minded. Just bc they don't walk around with pants sagging, doesn't make them gay. But to each his own.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:21pm

assumptions

maybe she wasn't referring to wearing baggy clothes

but maybe she was lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair