BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tarajis reaching across the pond, yall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tarajis reaching across the pond, yall
    Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:07pm

Last week, Britni asked if Europe is the single black women’s promised land. If Taraji P. Henson read that post, she might’ve raised her hand and yelled, “Yasssss!”

The 43-year-old actress recently told Wendy Williams she’s peeking outside the States, too.

“I’m dating. The thing is that I’m done – I can’t say that I’m totally done with American men, but I’m very excited about my finds over [Wendy: In Europe where the Counts are?]”

She explains why she’s interested in the men across the pond:

“You know what it is? I think there’s a cultural difference with men from other countries. They are not as bitter and jaded and closed up as a lot of the men here,” she says. “I’m not saying all men. I can’t say that I’m done with American men. I’ll never say that.”

Watch Taraji talk about dating, her character in Person of Interest and her new movie role in From the Rough before she performs a reading from Wendy’s new book, “Hold Me in Contempt.”

her hand in the dating game. Interestingly, these days, the “Think Like A Man Too” actress admits that she’s a lot more interested in men overseas than the ones she’s meeting in the States.

“I’m dating. The thing is that I’m done — I can’t say that I’m totally done with American men, but I’m very excited about my finds over [Wendy: In Europe where the Counts are?].”

According to Taraji, the men are a lot less “bitter” and “jaded” than guys from the States.

“You know what it is? I think there’s a cultural difference with men from other countries. They are not as bitter and jaded and closed up as a lot of the men here.”

She of course, made it clear that not all American men are jaded.

“I’m not saying all men. I can’t say that I’m done with American men. I’ll never say that.”

The 43-year-old beauty also discussed her character being killed off on CBS’ “Person of Interest”.

Taraji P. Henson recently confessed to Wendy Williams that while she’s single, she has been playing her hand in the dating game. Interestingly, these days, the “Think Like A Man Too” actress admits that she’s a lot more interested in men overseas than the ones she’s meeting in the States.

“I’m dating. The thing is that I’m done — I can’t say that I’m totally done with American men, but I’m very excited about my finds over [Wendy: In Europe where the Counts are?].”

According to Taraji, the men are a lot less “bitter” and “jaded” than guys from the States.

“You know what it is? I think there’s a cultural difference with men from other countries. They are not as bitter and jaded and closed up as a lot of the men here.”

She of course, made it clear that not all American men are jaded.

“I’m not saying all men. I can’t say that I’m done with American men. I’ll never say that.”

The 43-year-old beauty also discussed her character being killed off on CBS’ “Person of Interest”.

“I signed on knowing that Carter would come to an end eventually and I like it. I love doing films, so you sign on for seven years and it’s like, ‘I gotta pass that up? Ehhhh.’ It was a perfect marriage for me. I could do both. [I signed on for 3 seasons], but it really only wound up being 2.5. They had the right to make it whenever they wanted. And we couldn’t reveal that to the audience because then the surprise element is gone.”

“It’s bittersweet. Sometimes I’ll get a tweet and a fan will go: ‘Girl, I love you. But I sure miss you on Person of Interest.’ And I’m like, ‘Get over it’ [laughs].”

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/421612/theyre-bitter-jaded/#sthash.Q6GUyFrV.dpuf

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 20 2014 at 6:09pm
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:14pm
Just say white boys instead of europeans! BITTER BLACK WOMAN SYNDROME!!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:19pm
I think I agree.. 
I didn't read all of that but yea I think they love us over there
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:31pm
The blue font made me chuckle.

Then I clicked it, scrolled down, watched the video and now I has a sad
Unhappy
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:31pm
Welp  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:32pm
BB dun lost her damn mind.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:35pm
If you agree you an Aunt Jemima
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:39pm
It's her.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:42pm
is her child's father in the pic?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:45pm
Different strokes for diff folks.. 

Do most men in Africa have the same preferences as black men in America?
Are they not different?

Same goes for men in Europe vs. Men here..
We all know black women here aren't the most sought after.. quite the contrary according to statistics..
I know y'all only like statistics when it's something you agree with though..

I don't know what statistics are like there though.. they just seem to really like us imo.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic