Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Taraji P Henson Vogue Italia spread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 3:18am
Speaking of old shows, I'm going back to download LA law.

Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 3:30am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I love Bernie...that old playboy....and remember when that one guy's girlfriend fell down the elevator shaft?Shocked

Susan Dey looked great in those episodes...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 3:48am
LA Law... *hums theme song*  Bumm Bumm Buttabuhbummm..
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:33am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

LA Law... *hums theme song*  Bumm Bumm Buttabuhbummm..

u home now?? enjoy METV....

i'm going to bed..and it's 5;30 in the morning and birds are chirping....Confused
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:26am
nope.  I got 33 minutes before I leave The Plantation.

thank uBig smile.  i'm thinking of stopping at walgreens for snacks before I get home and cut on that TV.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 02 2014 at 5:28am
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:17am
[QUOTE=Printer_Ink]Hee hee! I go to Italy all_the_time for the last 14 years and I have yet to see a banana thrown at anyone black or otherwise. ... but don't let me interfere with the negativity that is soo much a part of bhm.

Everyone is fine to hear that 'everyone' loves some Blue eyed beauty but Geesh WHY is it so HARD to believe people the world over ... find Black women ... attractive?

(Black folks always have to find a way to run Black women into to ground. Wow.)[/QUOTE]

I agree 1000 %. Well said Printer Clap
Seems like Black Men are the main ones that don't want to give Black women their credit.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 3:38pm

How could I forget Dallas and Dynasty.LOL  Those were staples and u better shut up when it was on.  Wonder woman...glasses can just change your whole face so nobody recognizes u.LOL

We all sat down for The Bionic Woman and The Million Dollar man too.

*goes to kitchen to get water in slow mo*  nehnehnehneh *reaches for fridge in slow mo* nehnehnehnehneh...

yes yes! I loved both of those. Fortunately, my nephew liked 6Million $ Man too so we'd sit on floor and share our popcorn for that one LOL

dead at nehnehnehneh... Most these young folks won't even know how to pronounce that LOLLOLLOLLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:30pm

hated it LOLLOL

I think I am one of the few people that have never seen an episode.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

How could I forget Dallas and Dynasty.LOL  Those were staples and u better shut up when it was on.  Wonder woman...glasses can just change your whole face so nobody recognizes u.LOL

We all sat down for The Bionic Woman and The Million Dollar man too.

*goes to kitchen to get water in slow mo*  nehnehnehneh *reaches for fridge in slow mo* nehnehnehnehneh...

yes yes! I loved both of those. Fortunately, my nephew liked 6Million $ Man too so we'd sit on floor and share our popcorn for that one LOL

dead at nehnehnehneh... Most these young folks won't even know how to pronounce that LOLLOLLOLLOL

chile...u don't know how many hours my cousins and I would run in slow motion around the house saying that.LOL  I remember my Aunt asking us to go the kitchen and get her a cup of water.  All of us turned around then...nehnehnehneh to the kitchen in slow mo.  She just watched confused for a second...then she laughed.  She waited for the water tho.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - May 03 2014 at 1:03pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I love Bernie...that old playboy....and remember when that one guy's girlfriend fell down the elevator shaft?Shocked

Susan Dey looked great in those episodes...

L.A. Law??? Now there's a blast from the past! Proof that Blair Underwood is eternal and cannot be constrained by he hands of time.
Otherwise I see this thread has gone way south west LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style