Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Taraji P Henson Vogue Italia spread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Tay said on tumblr that he gets the most coochie in dormtainment.

Why wouldn't he? He can get it all day, we would just have to sit down for most of our interactions. But you can do many things sitting downEvil Smile
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:12am
LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

hmmm....so would y'all tell a foreign black woman not to come to the US?  After all ...there is still hellafied racism here.  Folks are literally being shot down and dragged thru the streets.  Men accost u here same as anywhere else...and might even hurt you or kill you for turning them down.  Any man that speaks to you here really don't like you....they just tryna fucc.  I mean...i'm sure your friends have told you that they had a good time on their vacations to the US but they lying to you and their experiences don't mean sh*t.  It's some bullsh*t here...not a good time to be had no where and everybody hates you.  Fucc your "friend" who has lived in US with minimal trouble.  She lying too.

*sighs*  I swear The BHM gives so many mixed signals.  On one hand other races of men want us but we don't want them and we're the most beautiful women on the planet fuccwhatuheard. On the other hand don't nobody want you black or white and can't nobody for damn sure want Raji's beautiful country ass...except for US niccas.

On one hand...get out, see the world, expand your horizons, experience other sh*t.  On the other hand...you're not wanted no where so best to stay in the US.

I've heard crazy stories about Africa and was scared to go for the longest time but to hear some of y'all tell it...it's not everything they say on TV and is beautiful country and i'll be just as safe there (in certain parts) as the US.  Yeah Africa has her prollems but that don't mean u can't have a good time.   Is there a reason we can't apply that to alot of places?  I hear Cuba and South America is fucced up but despite the high level of crime and the hate against dark people I'm still encouraged to go if I can by other folks who have lived there and who have visited. 

The BHM would have u scared to visit Europe tho the US is the same if not worse.

Who said don't go?

All people have ever said is don't be naive and have these fairy tales of streets covered with haole male species fawning and kissing your feet.

And as was clearly noted, there is also street harassment, but how you interpret that just depends on your own biases

There's a huge difference

IMO it seems that there is more to it than "don't be naive".  I mean alot of folks have said don't be naive when u go anywhere in any Travel thread.  I think that's a given.  The only one who has really has rose coloured glasses is Printer.

It's been hinted that Raji has only just now "discovered" european men and shade has been thrown because she said expand your horizons or summin' to that effect and it was assumed she was talmbout white men when she coulda been talmbout men of colour from other places....or hell...just men period.

Then when the conversation turns to different people experiences in these places if they had a nice time with no prollems it's assumed that they somehow didn't see the racism that was thrown at them.  The one time I saw Paris I was scared because of what I saw in the news and how I was told how they hate black people and this, that and the third.  Went...had an excellent time and would go back.  I know that there is racism there but there are decent people too. I was lucky enough to not have had any prollems. 

Anecdotes are given on both sides I know.  Hmmm...I guess my thing is when these talks happen...folks that have had a positive experience are somehow wrong and it's assumed that they are naive and don't know that living a place is different than visiting.   I think that's what I'm tryna say.  I however reserve the right to change my mind later after I eat.

As a black male I've had great experiences in America .. In fact, I've never had one single bad experience, But that does negate what happens or can happen to black men in America?

No?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:28am
^^^^of course not.  that what i'm getting at in regards to other places.  U came, u had a good time understanding that it's not like that for everybody.

some people went to other places (such as Italy) had a terrible time so they can't believe that anybody else going to the same place can even have a good time based upon their personal bad experiences.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 01 2014 at 1:31am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:33am
So were pretty much saying the same thing?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:34am
I was just thinking that. LOL  I guess we just got cross-mojonationed. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Aww. Kiss and make up.

you a plumb fool rt.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:42am
Aww. Kiss and make up.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:42am
Man wrestling was so damn entertaining when they were on top. Sigh..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 1:45am
LOL  chut up RT.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>