Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Taraji P Henson Vogue Italia spread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:04pm
hmmm....so would y'all tell a foreign black woman not to come to the US?  After all ...there is still hellafied racism here.  Folks are literally being shot down and dragged thru the streets.  Men accost u here same as anywhere else...and might even hurt you or kill you for turning them down.  Any man that speaks to you here really don't like you....they just tryna fucc.  I mean...i'm sure your friends have told you that they had a good time on their vacations to the US but they lying to you and their experiences don't mean sh*t.  It's some bullsh*t here...not a good time to be had no where and everybody hates you.  Fucc your "friend" who has lived in US with minimal trouble.  She lying too.

*sighs*  I swear The BHM gives so many mixed signals.  On one hand other races of men want us but we don't want them and we're the most beautiful women on the planet fuccwhatuheard. On the other hand don't nobody want you black or white and can't nobody for damn sure want Raji's beautiful country ass...except for US niccas.

On one hand...get out, see the world, expand your horizons, experience other sh*t.  On the other hand...you're not wanted no where so best to stay in the US.

I've heard crazy stories about Africa and was scared to go for the longest time but to hear some of y'all tell it...it's not everything they say on TV and is beautiful country and i'll be just as safe there (in certain parts) as the US.  Yeah Africa has her prollems but that don't mean u can't have a good time.   Is there a reason we can't apply that to alot of places?  I hear Cuba and South America is fucced up but despite the high level of crime and the hate against dark people I'm still encouraged to go if I can by other folks who have lived there and who have visited. 

The BHM would have u scared to visit Europe tho the US is the same if not worse.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 30 2014 at 11:04pm
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I legit can't tell if this negro is serious w/his Brazilians ain't black statement...the country that had the highest amount of slaves in South America....
The most outside of AFRICA-
I think Taraji has really great hair- she had the best hair in the movie think like a man I was her REAL hair from what I can tell!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:12pm
I don't think anyone is saying don't travel there but they are saying you will still deal with this no matter where you go....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:12pm
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Ugh, this thread got me agreeing with people I don't too much care for. But I really can't stand this eff black men, white men treat us better type of argument it sickens me. But in the context of this thread can black women feel good about themselves just a little. White men have always shietted on us, Arab men, now even our own men crap on us. But can we not feel like shiet in at least one thread. Dannggg Sleepy

i agree, i didn't see printer ink's comment as a praise the white man post this time...it was just relaying her experience that Taraji was probably well received in Italy...nothing more, nothing less.  Racism is every place on the planet and we don't have to be reminded of it 24/7.

Exactly most of us are pretty aware that there are some very racist and sexist European men. However, a lot are also aware that many Italian men seem to be attracted to Black Women. She was more so focusing on the appreciation that they seem to have for the beauty of Black Women, dispite some of them being ignorant and sexist.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

hmmm....so would y'all tell a foreign black woman not to come to the US?  After all ...there is still hellafied racism here.  Folks are literally being shot down and dragged thru the streets.  Men accost u here same as anywhere else...and might even hurt you or kill you for turning them down.  Any man that speaks to you here really don't like you....they just tryna fucc.  I mean...i'm sure your friends have told you that they had a good time on their vacations to the US but they lying to you and their experiences don't mean sh*t.  It's some bullsh*t here...not a good time to be had no where and everybody hates you.  Fucc your "friend" who has lived in US with minimal trouble.  She lying too.

*sighs*  I swear The BHM gives so many mixed signals.  On one hand other races of men want us but we don't want them and we're the most beautiful women on the planet fuccwhatuheard. On the other hand don't nobody want you black or white and can't nobody for damn sure want Raji's beautiful country ass...except for US niccas.

On one hand...get out, see the world, expand your horizons, experience other sh*t.  On the other hand...you're not wanted no where so best to stay in the US.

I've heard crazy stories about Africa and was scared to go for the longest time but to hear some of y'all tell it...it's not everything they say on TV and is beautiful country and i'll be just as safe there (in certain parts) as the US.  Yeah Africa has her prollems but that don't mean u can't have a good time.   Is there a reason we can't apply that to alot of places?  I hear Cuba and South America is fucced up but despite the high level of crime and the hate against dark people I'm still encouraged to go if I can by other folks who have lived there and who have visited. 

The BHM would have u scared to visit Europe tho the US is the same if not worse.

this this this

everything you typed is 100% truth about racial discussions on here.  
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:22pm
No one lives by bhm standards in real life.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:42pm
BHm standards will either have you...

Bald, fat and manless

walking around with looking like a bowling ball with a mini fro cause you did the big chop and your head shape aint ready

slim with a man but questioning his every move

trying to find the black woman shade in everything when sometimes it aint even no shade

Ordering makeup from 8765 different colors only to find out that the natural no makeup look is in now

a natural hating weave wearing heffas

a weave wearer hating naturals

contouring on saturday for no reason at all

buying weave but protecting your vendor like no one else ever bought his hair

right click saving gifs for your e fight you know is coming

coming for internet people 

Judging rhianna

losing your religion, then repenting after you had to tell _____ to eat a dack

deciphering what you will share cause it will eventually be a receipt

rubbing fish oil and noxzema on your azz cause bigbootyjudy swears it works

filing a pp dispute cause some shady ho sold you a bald wig, and shedding wefts

proving you have a man 

explaining why you dont have a man

trying to decide if any white people are any good

skinny cause you lived off green smoothies and cucumber water

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't think anyone is saying don't travel there but they are saying you will still deal with this no matter where you go....

is that what is being said?  that's not how it read to me.  The rest of my post will be in an easy to miss colour for those who ain't tryna read all that.  Feel free to scroll on by.

Thanks and Regards,
NewD

I'm not tryna be contrary because even I don't agree with the "Italian men love black women" wholesale.   Hell u ain't got not one race of man that loves all black women across the board...even most black men. *shrugs* (yes I said most because that is my experience.  But i'm quite sure most black men love the rest of u on here.)

it just seems that whenever this Italy/European and black women pops up it seems that folks are quick and easy to dismiss other folks' experiences in favor of their own/friends/fams bad experience.  But when it comes to the browner countries folks that have had bad experiences are shut down with...well don't lump the whole country because of your 1 bad experience.  Plenty of people have gone to ________ and had a great time.   But I understand...nothing wrong with caping for your own.

oh and to quote Lies..  don't come for me.

Sorry for these paragraphs.  I just need to go eat.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:47pm
I hate you pgrace....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>