BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Taraji P Henson Vogue Italia spread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taraji P Henson Vogue Italia spread
    Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:38pm

Taraji P. Henson Is Absolutely Breathtaking In Vogue Italia

The Think Like A Man Too actress sizzles in a pictorial shot by Itaysha Jordan the latest issue of Vogue Italia. Along with showing off her natural beauty and curves, Taraji opens up about the most challenging part of her career, how Howard University changed her life and what it was like working with Idris Elba.

MUST READ: Rihanna Stuns On Not One, But Two Vogue Brasil Covers!

Check out the highlights and gorgeous pics, below.

What is the most challenging aspect of being an actress?

The most challenging aspect of being an actress is being a single mother while navigating my career. I am a mother first.

What is the most rewarding part of being an actress?

The most rewarding part of being an actress is having my performance touch or inspire my audience.

What has been your most challenging role to date and why?

The most challenging role was that of Queenie in The Curious case of Benjamin Button because of the challenges of the aging process. My Mom Bernice and my Grandmother Patsy were my inspirations.

Who were the most instrumental people in your career?

The most instrumental people in my career are my business team that supports me. That starts with my long-term manager Vincent Cirrincione. You need to know the people in your life are looking out for you and have your very best interests at heart.

What did you study at Howard University?

I am a proud graduate of Howard University where I majored in Theatre Arts.

Where did you study acting?

I was fortunate to have incredible teachers and mentors at Howard and I wouldn’t trade those experiences for anything. That training prepared me well for the journey ahead.

How was it working with Idris Elba?

Working with Idris Elba is so terrible because he’s so hard to look at !!! Idris is a wonderful human being. We have great chemistry and have become the closest of pals. He flew from London to see my play in Los Angeles. We truly support each other and I’m so excited about our movie coming out in September No Good Deed.

What changes have you seen for actresses of color in the industry over the past 5-10 years?

In the last 10 years I have seen more opportunities for actresses of color but there is still a long way to go.

What changes would you like to see?

I would like to see films that mimic my everyday life and those of my friends. I would like casting to reflect all of the nationalities and all of the colors that make up our lives.

What does your beauty regime look like?

It’s important to keep my hair healthy and strong so I wrap it every night. I give my face a rest from make-up when I can. I make sure I wash my face every night before bed and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

Who are your style icons?

My style icons are Diana Ross, Cher and Cate Blanchett.

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:43pm
Thumbs Up
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:45pm
She looks fabHeart
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:48pm
LOL at her style icons Thumbs Down
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:50pm
Heart
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:51pm
her cheeks look really weird. its kinda freaking me out.
i like the blk dress and the white dress tho.Confused
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:51pm
Very nice. She's a good actress. Loved her in Benjamin Button.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:51pm
I like her style icons that white girl is underrated......
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:51pm
Get em Raji
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:52pm
I wonder if her newfound appreciation for european men has roots in Italy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style