Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

So...really Tamera? This is the "most" hate you've ever experienced?
Girl crying to Opy? (Yeah, Oprah is Opy to me!!) Hun, stop. Just stop.
You grew up in America. You knew what you were working with.
And it's true, once upon a time you would have cost $300 AND Massa could have let all his buddies in white sheets have a go at you if he wanted. Nothing will ever change that. Ours is an racist, white supremacist, inherently unfair playing field. I thought you knew.

I am glad you clarified, I thought you were talking about her DH and I laughed....LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

This is disgusting.  One's getting flack for marrying black and one's getting flack for marrying white.  The lesson is you will never make mutha*&%^$#@Eas happy so worry about making yourself happy.  Good for both of them for finding love.  They have beautiful families and BOTH women married within their race.

Nope. The reason is because you are listening to everybody and thay mama. You did it. Live with it and stop lookin' like you need a Kevlar body suit.
Cut that ish out and you'll be better off.
THEN you can go cry some real tears for orphans in the faa-rest (As Mr. Brown would say.)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

So...really Tamera? This is the "most" hate you've ever experienced?
Girl crying to Opy? (Yeah, Oprah is Opy to me!!) Hun, stop. Just stop.
You grew up in America. You knew what you were working with.
And it's true, once upon a time you would have cost $300 AND Massa could have let all his buddies in white sheets have a go at you if he wanted. Nothing will ever change that. Ours is an racist, white supremacist, inherently unfair playing field. I thought you knew.

I am glad you clarified, I thought you were talking about her DH and I laughed....LOLLOLLOL

I can't stand Opy.
Still trying to figure out how everybody she put on the air, while she was on the air, was colorless. When will we learn?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:54pm

Her and Tia seemed to have issues anyway, I mean hell she picked her GF to be her maid of honor for her wedding. Maybe since she is so hurt they will quit making reality shows which invite the public in your personal life good or bad. 

Seriously? Tameera picked someone besides her womb mate to be her maid of honor? Did she read blogs and cry when they proverbially went upside her head for that? Whackjob.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 12 2014 at 10:56pm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:57pm

Her and Tia seemed to have issues anyway, I mean hell she picked her GF to be her maid of honor for her wedding. Maybe since she is so hurt they will quit making reality shows which invite the public in your personal life good or bad. 

Seriously? Tameera picked someone besides her womb mate to be her maid of honor? Did she read blogs and cry when they proverbially went upside her head for that? Whackjob.

She picked her friend because Tia was so engrossed in being pregnant she couldn't keep up with what Tamera was doing for her wedding and her friend was picking up the slack. Eventually Tia was mad but she understood why Tamera picked her friend and Tia eventually agreed that she wouldn't have done a good job because she was preggo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Seriously? Tameera picked someone besides her womb mate to be her maid of honor? Did she read blogs and cry when they proverbially went upside her head for that? Whackjob.[/QUOTE Seriously? Tameera picked someone besides her womb mate to be her maid of honor? Did she read blogs and cry when they proverbially went upside her head for that? Whackjob.[/QUOTE wrote:

She picked her friend because Tia was so engrossed in being pregnant she couldn't keep up with what Tamera was doing for her wedding and her friend was picking up the slack. Eventually Tia was mad but she understood why Tamera picked her friend and Tia eventually agreed that she wouldn't have done a good job because she was preggo

[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 12 2014 at 11:03pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:32pm
dayum...i wonder if she is reading these comments on here about herConfused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:06am
I still don't believe the tears, they are like the tears from the other thread running down the face of the plump white woman fake and fcuks will never be given from me. People get their own self in situations. She should take her husband and baby in stroller and live her life. Why des she need public acceptance on a matter so private?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

dayum...i wonder if she is reading these comments on here about herConfused

Naw too urban for her, Ion think "we" really her target audience. She only shared with Oprah cause she figured she would be sympathetic and hand her some Kleenex. I see she didn't run them tears to the View.
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:32pm
hmm, she told yall....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System