Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:01pm

Trending Now

1. 1Pamela Anderson
  2. 2Tamera Mowry
  3. 3Road rage
  4. 4No Pants Subway Ride
  5. Now I know words can be hurtful, but she probably has never trended on Yahoo until those Great Value Tears ran down her face, by the way network execs I am relevant and my show is worth being picked up. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused 

Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:06pm
im more interested in the no pants subway ride
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:12pm
please someone explain to me Y IN GOD'S NAME ONE WOULD PARTICIPATE IN ....NO PANTS DAY OR WHATEVER THE "F" ITS CALLED...just looked at the pics and noticed some black folks partaking in this event...lawd...lawd...lawd.....DeadDeadDeadConfusedConfusedConfused...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:15pm
no pants can mean leggings, a skirt, shorts, etc...now for the clowns who take it to the next level...Ermm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 5:39pm
LMOA, yall aint no good. LOL! I
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 6:16pm
Just watched that video. I feel real bad for her. I think ppl forgot the meaning of unity. Especially the blk community.
The same goes for blk folks hating Africans. If u look a little deeper into it, it's like the "white man" got ppl sooo brain washed, ultimately succeeding. Smh. I know some of y'all gonna disagree with me but that's what I've noticed.
I mean, I think she could've gotten with an Attractive white man lol but like she said, she followed her heart
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 6:25pm
I dig where she's comin from when she says "I'm a product of it" I can relate cuz I'm mixed. And I don't think she should ignore it and not give a fucc. I think she should speak out on it, more aggressively at that. We're at a time where our minds/spirits should be more evolved and past that racism.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:26pm
So...really Tamera? This is the "most" hate you've ever experienced?
Girl crying to Opy? (Yeah, Oprah is Opy to me!!) Hun, stop. Just stop.
You grew up in America. You knew what you were working with.
And it's true, once upon a time you would have cost $300 AND Massa could have let all his buddies in white sheets have a go at you if he wanted. Nothing will ever change that. Ours is an racist, white supremacist, inherently unfair playing field. I thought you knew.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Half white woman tears are not as delicious but an adequate generic substitute.....theyre like the Stevia of tears....

Ooo...Burn.
In my Dave Chappelle voice: "Is that nice?"
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:35pm
I wonder if she'll ever get tired of complaining about it. It's not getting major airtime, blog or tweet time. Because no one cares. Once you put your business out on front street with the platform she has, you gotta take the good with the bad. Suck it up girl damn.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic